All Categories

Game constantly crashing

Game constantly crashing

Search
Jun 26, 2019, 20:1206/26/19
05/13/19

Game constantly crashing

I have played this game for a few months now and recently I have noticed it started freezing alot. For example today I lost 30 energy, 1 clan boss key, 1 arena token. Game freezes during the loading screen or during an actual battle. I know that my phone is well capable of running the game and it is not my internets fault because I am not experiencing any connection problems on other online games. Using low graphics and 30 fps settings too. Does anyone experience someting similar? 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 26, 2019, 20:1606/26/19
04/04/19
everyone does. they have not fixed it yet. 
CirillaAdmin
Jun 27, 2019, 12:2906/27/19
02/27/19
Hello! I am very sorry to hear about that, guys :( The thing is that such issues are only characteristic of some specific devices and we have been trying to find exact causes to fix them. And they have already been fixed partially, but there is still some work that needs to be done to stabilize the situation. And we are going to implement this fix right after 1.8 release. The compensation for these will also be considered and calculated. Also, the good news is that Raid will very soon become available for playing via our PlariumPlay desktop application. Thank you so much for your continuous patience!