All Categories

Welcome, new players!

Welcome, new players!

Search
Jun 21, 2019, 11:4306/21/19
04/02/19

Welcome, new players!

This anouncement today about 3 day Double Chance for sacred shards just shocked me. 

Please, Plarium dont forget that your game is massive multiplayer! Im playing not just for fun and for myself - i also play against all other players in same time. That means, that u should keep control on BALANCE in game.

What about active f2p players? Who already got all possible anient shards from companies/missions/etc. All we can possibly get - 1 shard per month for daily's, one more maybe from events per month. 

2 shards per month? And u make Summoning events 2 times per month. 

And now u make Double Legendary chances and Ancient Shards OFFER! 

Nice. NICE. free2play players keep su**ing, pay2win players goes stronger.

Realy, wtf with you? You dont know that u make MULTIPLAYER game? 

I playing from March. Playing very active - i opened already 8 Ancient shards - all possible to get for f2p. 

Today it became 8 lost DOUBLE CHANCES OF LEGENDARY. 

All i want to say - dont forget about old players. I understand that your project need new players all the time, but old players makes all youtube content. Old players creates base of game community. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2019, 12:0306/21/19
03/16/19

i think it's to boost sales ... right now, we got rly bad packs with sacred shards, so i think they just do this to boost the sales of those crappy packs and with that they kind "test" how much they can charge for these weak deals

also some of players were able to save some shards since last summoning event and so maybe the tactic is to kind of "push" people to summoning and then boom, next event will be summoning event and i'm sure there will be some "amazing" packs for it
Jun 21, 2019, 12:0806/21/19
04/12/19

you forgot about one thing: Devs are here for $$$.

Pay or GTFO - you are eating server resources that can be utilised by paying player next door.

They would only listen if whales go elsewhere with the money. f2p rant in forums / discord / whatever is easily ignored.

Why bother with ants that do not bring cash ???

Every mobile game acts like this at some point... turned out this one started it pretty early on in its lifetime.

Pity I was crazy enough to think this one will be different ... I would gladly ask for cashback for that ~10$ i have spent in 2,5 months.