All Categories

Question about challenges, necks and few more.

Search
Jun 18, 2019, 14:5306/18/19
06/10/19

Hey people,

For starters i would like to ask MOD/ DEV / someone influential - to place some additional reminders for starting players:

- info about what skill book to use for what rarity heroes, and ask box, when using purple book for blue hero, stating that it can be used, but is meant for purple ones.

- second - mission starting help - i realised importance of missions when i have laready used materials for them being over lvl 30. So with some quests i had to farm for ages with this crazy rng to get what i had for free at start.

NOW, challenges.

Dear players,

I am stuck on some lame challenge - get atk% 3 - star gauntlets from 2nd normal stage (being already near the end of brutal campaign).

I have used like 1200 energy, and still nothing. RNG should be adjusted btw, so the chance increases and rng matrix gets smaller after each fail.

It states STAGE 4 of the Sewers on NORMAL.

I guess that hard and brutal have higher drop rates for this rubbish xD

Will it count for the challenge, to get it on higher difficulty, when it states Normal?

I am farming neck for my heroes from different factions at stage 5 of spiderfarm.

Like 800 energy on that and no necklace. Rings, rings, rings. Drop rates must be broken. There is necklace on the loot info, why it is so incredibly low?

Any hints about stages with better rate?

For the fusion those 3* heroes drop.. well like drop rate was 1% xD

Kinda funny. Can we have some intel on drop rates?

So at least i will know if i was fool even going for it, or i should keep going.

I really like relickeeper, would be awesome campaign farmer :O

Is it game's troll, or real thing?

Thanks in advance for answers ^^

Views
Comments