All Categories

Level 60, haven't pulled a legendary yet

Search
Jun 18, 2019, 14:0606/18/19
02/07/19

Recently arrived to the grand level of 60 and I have only two legendary heroes, both from Fusion. I wouldn't consider myself f2p, but my spending on this game has been semi-light compared to most other spenders.

Unlike most people that would have at least one legendary, i never did re-roll accounts for at least one nice early legendary since I joined just in time to fuse Sir Nicolas.

I have doubts that there is anyone that is level 60 that hasn't pulled a legendary and the closest being some low level 50's that don't have a legendary that i can see in their arena defense (they could have some bad arena legendary heroes for all I know), and was wondering if there was anyone else out there that has turned 60 without pulling a legendary from shards? Maybe we can form some sort of club :P

@Plarium, if you see this post, what would you do for the rare souls if they reach one year without pulling a legendary? 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2019, 14:1506/18/19
05/13/19

bro, it's just rng, you don't need legendaries to play the game. Toke me 2 years in summoners war to get my first 5 star from summoning.

Jun 18, 2019, 14:2006/18/19
Jun 18, 2019, 14:22(edited)
02/07/19

jankka said:

bro, it's just rng, you don't need legendaries to play the game. Toke me 2 years in summoners war to get my first 5 star from summoning.

This is not a rant or complaint post, I am curious if there are others out there in my position as stated in my original post.

I am level 60, clearly I have been playing the game well enough without "pulling" legendaries.

Jun 18, 2019, 18:4706/18/19
05/13/19
SexualPenguin said:

jankka said:

This is not a rant or complaint post, I am curious if there are others out there in my position as stated in my original post.

I am level 60, clearly I have been playing the game well enough without "pulling" legendaries.

kinda is when u ask if plariums gona hook em up a leg if you don't get 1 for a year :D but i feel ya.
Jun 19, 2019, 11:5806/19/19
02/07/19

jankka said:

SexualPenguin said:

jankka said:

kinda is when u ask if plariums gona hook em up a leg if you don't get 1 for a year :D but i feel ya.

well, i've got a fair few months before it gets to that stage.

Jun 19, 2019, 12:4606/19/19
04/12/19

lv 50 here. at lv 49 i have pulled astralith ... still at lv1 in vault

I am not sure what is worse, not having any legendary champion or having one that is worse than your rares ...
Jun 19, 2019, 13:4406/19/19
05/16/19

Tying into this, what would be great is that as we use ancient and void shards, each time we don't get a legendary, our odds of getting one very gradually increases.  Then once we do pull a legendary, that meter resets itself and starts over.  

There are other games I have played like that with those types of mechanics.  It would fix that issue as your odds gradually get better and better of getting a legendary.

I have been fortunate enough to get two legendaries after a few months here.  Nethril is great, but Tomb Lord, although I *want* to like him, is unfeasible in his current state.

Some epics though are even better than legendaries.  I do get your frustration though at the principle of the matter, dedicating that much time into it and because of RNG, getting short-changed compared to others.
CirillaAdmin
Jun 19, 2019, 13:5806/19/19
02/27/19

Hello guys! I know where you are coming from. But here is my situation: I have been playing our game for a year (it is going to be my anniversary two weeks from now). I summoned my first Legendary on level 57. And guess what? It was Astralith :) But then the gates broke, it seems. Now I have Big Un, the Royal Huntsman, Nethril and Nicholas. RNG is a tricky thing. But my point is that I was able to play pretty well having just Gorgorab, Knight Errant, Luthiea, Athel and Apothecary in store. All in good time, guys. I assure you!

P.S. Astralith is going to be re-balanced in one of our closes releases. So don't give up on him :)
Jun 19, 2019, 16:0806/19/19
04/02/19
Cirilla said:

Hello guys! I know where you are coming from. But here is my situation: I have been playing our game for a year (it is going to be my anniversary two weeks from now). I summoned my first Legendary on level 57. And guess what? It was Astralith :) But then the gates broke, it seems. Now I have Big Un, the Royal Huntsman, Nethril and Nicholas. RNG is a tricky thing. But my point is that I was able to play pretty well having just Gorgorab, Knight Errant, Luthiea, Athel and Apothecary in store. All in good time, guys. I assure you!

P.S. Astralith is going to be re-balanced in one of our closes releases. So don't give up on him :)
May I ask - on what lvl u became a community manager?) 
Jun 19, 2019, 21:1806/19/19
05/16/19
Cirilla said:

But 100% RNG without any player control can also cause a player with some bad RNG to leave.  We need a little more control imo, or at least something like I mentioned previously about the increasing meter for legendaries.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 19, 2019, 22:5706/19/19
09/18/18

God said:

Cirilla said:

But 100% RNG without any player control can also cause a player with some bad RNG to leave.  We need a little more control imo, or at least something like I mentioned previously about the increasing meter for legendaries.

Hey Hey

I do believe they are looking at some sort of mechanic which will reward players, for example, X amount of shards opened you get X, though I understand that it's still very much in development and will pass on your suggestion to be considered. (though I wonder what the mechanic will be in the end)

OP subject, Yea RNG can be awesome and be very harsh its just the way it is, though I find it more rewarding because it gives you a feeling of value to a champion when you do get them, some games I've played handed out the "good champions" or "harder to get" ones and in doing so it felt so mediocre because of it .(not saying anyone is saying this)

regards

CirillaAdmin
Jun 20, 2019, 12:2306/20/19
02/27/19
Thank you, Kiwi :) As always, right on the point! Just would like to confirm that we are already considering and even implementing some experiments in the RNG area as tests. You are soon going to witness some of them even. Only, for now, it's still a secret :) 
Jun 21, 2019, 01:2106/21/19
04/02/19

Cirilla, and if that new RNG mechanics will be implemented - will old players get any bonuses for Sacred/Void shards that they are opened previously? Or it will be another one feature for new players? 

Jun 21, 2019, 06:5306/21/19
03/16/19
Penya said:

Cirilla, and if that new RNG mechanics will be implemented - will old players get any bonuses for Sacred/Void shards that they are opened previously? Or it will be another one feature for new players? 

Of course, they won't lol :)
Jun 21, 2019, 11:3806/21/19
Jun 21, 2019, 11:41(edited)
02/07/19

Well, just to update i saw the double chance for a legendary and decided to open 4 sacred shards i'd been saving to increase my odds of breaking this dreadful streak.

All epics, THANKFULLY one of them actually useful, two of them being not very good duplicates.

I wonder when the gates will open for me 

Looks like I screwed myself for the next summon event in any case for nothing and my streak continues....... feelsbad

CirillaAdmin
Jun 21, 2019, 12:0306/21/19
02/27/19
Hey! When implementing changes/updates in the game, we always take into account players on all levels, old as well as new ones, and analyze how this or that modification will touch both categories. So there is no need to worry about that.
Oct 31, 2019, 06:1710/31/19
11/07/16

the promised rng mechanics are the double chance event for ancient shards for example?

not working, just used all of them and got no legendary.

and the couple epics i had arent good.

so, rng within having an epic or a legendary... to get a new one, what fix has occured?
Jul 31, 2022, 02:2807/31/22
Jul 31, 2022, 02:30(edited)
04/06/22

ive just hit lv 50. 3 months in and i havent gotten a single lego (apart from deliana) i just get good epics i guess. geo, dhukk, toragi some others and 3 ch. ME JUST WANT LEGO. (pulled like 80 ancients, 10 voids and 6 sacreds)

whats really annoying is that one of my friends opened their first few voids and got arbiter and warlord. ARBITER AND WARLORD. why. whywhywhy. they should add a mechanic to give u rewards after summon say 10 rares in a row or make the mercy system better.

Jul 31, 2022, 03:2607/31/22
04/24/22
SuperCactusDude

ive just hit lv 50. 3 months in and i havent gotten a single lego (apart from deliana) i just get good epics i guess. geo, dhukk, toragi some others and 3 ch. ME JUST WANT LEGO. (pulled like 80 ancients, 10 voids and 6 sacreds)

whats really annoying is that one of my friends opened their first few voids and got arbiter and warlord. ARBITER AND WARLORD. why. whywhywhy. they should add a mechanic to give u rewards after summon say 10 rares in a row or make the mercy system better.

Again thats just RNG ... im 95 days in and ive only managed to pull 1 lego and it was from ancient , no void or sacred leggo pull yet and ive used my shards ..still waiting for the day a void or sacred shard pulls up a leggo for me ;)

Also why necro an almost 3 yrs old thread instead of simply making your own new one ? 

Jul 31, 2022, 16:1307/31/22
04/06/22

Join the club. I'm lvl 54 and I only have two Legendaries, one of them being Deliana. 

dthorne04Moderator
Jul 31, 2022, 16:5107/31/22
12/30/20
Lyryal

Again thats just RNG ... im 95 days in and ive only managed to pull 1 lego and it was from ancient , no void or sacred leggo pull yet and ive used my shards ..still waiting for the day a void or sacred shard pulls up a leggo for me ;)

Also why necro an almost 3 yrs old thread instead of simply making your own new one ? 

Def a weird necro but sometimes people just wanna get out their RNG tilt, despite them opening some of the best epics in the game :) 

Work with what you have, not what you're hoping for. There are plenty of great legendaries but for most early to mid game players opening good or great epics will be much more important, especially due to books.