All Categories

No response about friend referral

No response about friend referral

Search
Comments
Nov 4, 2019, 18:1211/04/19
Nov 4, 2019, 18:14(edited)
10/30/19

Same issue. Sent link to my son. Shows we are joined but did not get the initial rewards.

We are both level 27.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Nov 4, 2019, 21:1711/04/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

As in general, we understand now that the referral system operates in certain ways to avoid it being misused and has protections in place to ensure that it is used as intended, though the dev's will constantly want to look into this subject to ensure that it is indeed working as they expect it to and as already stated its under constant review.

I've read through this thread and I will be using it personally as a source of multiple points to the Dev's and CM's

This is one of those types of subjects where things need to be reviewed individually as each and every case can be different but is generally one of the reasons stated by Cirilla below, I have posted(quoted) the original Post and the general answers posted in response by the community manager.

As noted that it is generally a case by case as to why it didn't work to confirm that it is indeed one of these, please feel free to message me privately with you and your friends UM 00000| 000000 and I can personally ask support for you for clarification, though I want to stress that this is simply asking them what happened. 

OP post:

So i never got a response in game not on my first post. I sent my wife a link to join the game. She followed the link that took her to the apple store to download the game. Neither of us got any rewards nor are we on each others friend list. 
So what is going on with this system? I would love to know what is going on and if they can add us to each others list?

Cirilla said:

Hello everyone! The most widespread reasons why your invited friend may not get registered by the system is that:

- they have internal anonymizer activated for their devices, which is why they cannot be recognized and the link does not work as intended;

- the link was generated or accepted via emulators (which also causes disruptions in the work of the system sometimes;

- a device or a user is not new (the game has already been installed on the device or the user already has a registered account and has logged in in it following the link).

Other than that, referral links work as expected. We will investigate the issue further and publish instructions on how problems in this area can be avoided.

We are sorry for the wait and thank you for your understanding.

Considering everything been said, I will now close this thread as answered, again if you wish to know more about your situation please follow the instructions I have provided above. 

Finally, I need to stress, everyone must adhere to forum rules at all times, so flaming an individual or Plarium isn't tolerated.

Many thanks and good luck.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.