All Categories

No response about friend referral

Search
Jun 18, 2019, 08:4006/18/19
03/28/19

So i never got a response in game not on my first post. I sent my wife a link to join the game. She followed the link that took her to the apple store to download the game. Neither of us got any rewards nor are we on each others friend list. 

So what is going on with this system? I would love to know what is going on and if they can add us to each others list?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 18, 2019, 11:1406/18/19
Jun 18, 2019, 11:15(edited)
05/17/19

Hi there!

Please, make sure that your wife has reached at least Level 10 to bring you first reward.

As you can see on Screenshot below, first reward (200 energy) you will get only when your Friend reaches Level 10. 

If she has a level higher than 10 and you still haven't got any rewards, then it's a bug and we will do our best to fix it asap.

HyperBeam said:

So i never got a response in game not on my first post. I sent my wife a link to join the game. She followed the link that took her to the apple store to download the game. Neither of us got any rewards nor are we on each others friend list. 

So what is going on with this system? I would love to know what is going on and if they can add us to each others list?

Jun 18, 2019, 11:3506/18/19
Nov 4, 2019, 20:39(edited)
02/20/17

You folks don’t listen at all.  For me, the person never showed up in my list, even though they never played, and they downloaded off my referral link.  Friend is past level 30 now.  Thanks for nothing, thanks for ignoring and closing every ticket, and thanks for running one of the worst customer support forums in the history of gaming.  

Do it wrong, do it strong.
Aug 15, 2019, 15:2508/15/19
03/28/19
Valkyrie said:

Hi there!

Please, make sure that your wife has reached at least Level 10 to bring you first reward.

As you can see on Screenshot below, first reward (200 energy) you will get only when your Friend reaches Level 10. 

If she has a level higher than 10 and you still haven't got any rewards, then it's a bug and we will do our best to fix it asap.

HyperBeam said:

Seriously, nothing is fixed I have had 2 others try this game for the first time and neither of them showed up on my list nor got any rewards after they hit level 10. My wife that I first made this post from is well into her 40s in game and still never showed up. FIX THIS STUFF HOLY COW!
Aug 15, 2019, 18:2108/15/19
06/07/19
HyperBeam said:

Valkyrie said:

Hi there!

HyperBeam said:

Seriously, nothing is fixed I have had 2 others try this game for the first time and neither of them showed up on my list nor got any rewards after they hit level 10. My wife that I first made this post from is well into her 40s in game and still never showed up. FIX THIS STUFF HOLY COW!
Sorry man, but better just give up - same us plarium support did.
OpheliaA1Moderator
Aug 16, 2019, 00:5508/16/19
03/11/19

must be google/apple id with no raid installed on it before 

on device with no raid installed on it before 

Aug 24, 2019, 11:0008/24/19
03/28/19

OpheliaA1 said:

must be google/apple id with no raid installed on it before 

on device with no raid installed on it before 

I guess... you guys don't understand what we are saying.... when we say we have never installed or played the game before. what do you think we are telling you? do you think we are dumb? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE that as used my link has ever  downloaded the game or anything.

So explain to me why it is not working... because there are a ton of people with the same issue. all i see is either lack of support posting support responses or responses like this one that just making statements or asking questions of us like we are damn fools.
Sep 14, 2019, 17:3809/14/19
09/14/19
I also have this same issue.  I referred the game to my little sister, she showed up on my friends list, everything is gucci.  Next, I made the referral to my dad, and he downloaded it on his ipad, however, he never showed up on my referral list.  There seems to be some major bug with some of the referral links. Please work on this, or implement a method to add friends in the game, and it would be the same as the "referral"  linking up with a friends list instead of a first time referral.
Sep 14, 2019, 18:3109/14/19
02/03/19
They simply don`t care and most likely do it intentionally. In other words it`s fraud. They trigger you to bring new players to their game but you won`t see the promised rewards. This issue keps ignored since more than 4 months now. One of my invited friends is beyond level 50 since weeks, none of us received any of the rewards. 
Sep 14, 2019, 23:2909/14/19
08/15/19
I have the exact same problem my GF downloaded the game on her new phone with a new apple account as she lost the pw to her old one she has never played the game before and I sent her the like through messenger she sat next to me and followed it and is level 20 and she isn't in my list and we haven't got any rewards. I've sent a ticket off that was around a week or so ago and still no reply.....
Sep 15, 2019, 21:2909/15/19
02/21/19

You wont believe it but there are ppl out there who are waiting for support /answers since months :)

spooks1990lt said:

Plarium doesnt answer tickets. Theres basically no support bc it costs money and doesnt generate any.
I have the exact same problem my GF downloaded the game on her new phone with a new apple account as she lost the pw to her old one she has never played the game before and I sent her the like through messenger she sat next to me and followed it and is level 20 and she isn't in my list and we haven't got any rewards. I've sent a ticket off that was around a week or so ago and still no reply.....

Sep 16, 2019, 06:0309/16/19
08/10/19
Ive had two friends join the game one actually played to level 30 and i never got anything
Oct 8, 2019, 20:5210/08/19
08/11/19

I have the same issue. Sent referral link to four friends. All downloaded the game for the FIRST TIME. It directed them through the iPhone App Store. All my friends are past level 30 now and they ALL don’t appear on my referral list. 

I contacted plarium several times and they keep saying it must be the first time they install the game. The problem is that it directs them to the apple store. 

I actually have the account usernames of all my friends for proof. And a screen shot of my invitation to them. 

I hope this gets fixed. 

This issue make me not want to share the game with other friends, even though I think it’s a great game ! 
Oct 23, 2019, 04:1510/23/19
Oct 23, 2019, 04:23(edited)
07/17/19
You're not alone my friend  same as happened to me. I thought maybe it was just me when I was alone not being able to get this right but I eventually did I have two friends the joint through the referral link and the way I sent the link was to there line chat they simply open the link and followed to the game. Whether it's through Play Store or whatever I don't know but I know they said it was simple as hitting the link and following it so I don't know how you sent the link to your wife but maybe you need to send it to an email or some other Avenue. The only other possibility. So makes me wonder if it makes a difference if you have a polarium ID because I did sign on to that and got an ID if you didn't that might be the reason and it's managers are reading please respond cuz I am curious

Oct 23, 2019, 07:3310/23/19
04/20/19

there are known issues currently with the referral system, they are being worked on, no eta unfortunately 

CirillaAdmin
Oct 23, 2019, 18:0210/23/19
Oct 23, 2019, 18:02(edited)
02/27/19

Hello everyone! The most widespread reasons why your invited friend may not get registered by the system is that:

- they have internal anonymizer activated for their devices, which is why they cannot be recognized and the link does not work as intended;

- the link was generated or accepted via emulators (which also causes disruptions in the work of the system sometimes;

- a device or a user is not new (the game has already been installed on the device or the user already has a registered account and has logged in in it following the link).

Other than that, referral links work as expected. We will investigate the issue further and publish instructions on how problems in this area can be avoided.

We are sorry for the wait and thank you for your understanding.

Oct 25, 2019, 03:3610/25/19

I’m sorry, but that is the most ingenuous reply I have heard. You’re telling us with a straight face that the feature is working as intended while the moderator above you just said that there are known issues as to why it isn’t working. You can’t expect us to accept that response. It is seen as nothing more than giving us the runaround.

What makes us angry is the absolute lack of customer support in-game. I have opened up 5 tickets with screenshots, and all I have to show for it is closed tickets. That is poor, sub-par customer service. The fact that you need to bring in new players as some sort of MLM scheme is a bad construct. A better solution would be use the referral as a sort of friends list. Where you can add three friends and work towards rewards together. At the end of the day, you’re still limited to the max rewards currently offered, so you can’t go above that. Why can’t that be a fix? How is it so hard to link two accounts, given user ids?
CirillaAdmin
Oct 25, 2019, 13:2010/25/19
02/27/19

Hello! I am sorry if some misunderstanding has occurred. Dragon was correct saying that there are the issues that we already know of and are trying to find the ways to prevent them from happening. Right now, the most common reason why referral links may fail to work is that devices that accept them are hidden for recognition by our system. We will check and see if this can somehow be changed. For now, what we suggest is that, before following the link, players need to make sure that their phones are not anonymized (these settings can later be switched back on). Unfortunately, for now, we cannot connect players' accounts manually, but we will definitely keep investigating what can be done about it.

As for the feature that you suggested (with making friends in the game and working together towards achieving a goal), that sounds great and we do have some similar ideas, too. So we will be working in that direction.

Macktruck128 said:

I’m sorry, but that is the most ingenuous reply I have heard. You’re telling us with a straight face that the feature is working as intended while the moderator above you just said that there are known issues as to why it isn’t working. You can’t expect us to accept that response. It is seen as nothing more than giving us the runaround.

What makes us angry is the absolute lack of customer support in-game. I have opened up 5 tickets with screenshots, and all I have to show for it is closed tickets. That is poor, sub-par customer service. The fact that you need to bring in new players as some sort of MLM scheme is a bad construct. A better solution would be use the referral as a sort of friends list. Where you can add three friends and work towards rewards together. At the end of the day, you’re still limited to the max rewards currently offered, so you can’t go above that. Why can’t that be a fix? How is it so hard to link two accounts, given user ids?

Oct 25, 2019, 13:3510/25/19

Please tell me how you can possible expect new players to know this? Can’t have installed the game before? Have to have specialized settings for it to work? Can’t be on a certain device? All the game does is dangle a carrot saying invite your friends to play with you and get rewards. Well, if I saw the game and told my buddy to DL the game with me before we had a chance to see about the referral, then we’re both screwed. We get nothing. So your feature, the way that it is set up, is incompetent at best, or straight up lying at worst. 

The game is specifically designed to attract brand new players, spend money, and then screw them. That’s the whole marketing design. Most revenue is received from newer players. 
Oct 25, 2019, 13:3910/25/19
What can be done about it is manually send us the rewards that we were promised with the feature. If a feature is broken, then the next logical step is compensate those affected. What can be done about it is stop the practice of piss poor in-game customer support that doesn’t address these issues. Tickets are just closed without a response. Screenshots of everything are submitted, but no sorry, no compensation, no response, nothing. 
Oct 31, 2019, 07:3010/31/19
Nov 1, 2019, 06:31(edited)
10/31/19

Same issue here, got the link from my wife, clicked on the link (from Messenger) and installed the game from the linked site.  No rewards on either side.  The referral program clearly says in 'Basics' "When they install the game via the invite, both of you receive in-game Rewards. And as they play and level up in-game, you win even more Rewards!"

So, I would expect to get something on install and something further each 10 levels until 50 as per the Referral Program screen.

I have not registered nor installed/played this game prior.

Edit: the person who sent me the link is now stalled on their progression mission because they need to refer to someone.  So the clan mission can't be completed.  

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.