All Categories

Mystic shards and xp brews

Search
Jun 12, 2019, 19:4406/12/19
04/17/19

I know it has been said before but I don’t think this can be said enough; please! Please! Oh please make this an added reward for doing higher level dungeons.

I’ve spent my fair share of money on this game but I’ve been unlucky with champs in the months I’ve been playing so I’m stuck on lvl 10 ice golem and 11 dragons lair.

It’s just very disheartening to do those dungeons, together with spiders den and fire knight, and get xp brew after xp brew and then mystery shards on top of everything.

I’m not saying remove it, but tweak it to allow us to get more items.

I’m pretty sure this game survives based on new gamers first reaction of awe and wow and dreaming of legendaries and loot so they, preemptively, buy a pack for like 30-40 bucks. Later on they notice this game isn’t what they thought so they quit.. half the ppl in the clan I’m in just decided to quit.

I get it that this game does what it was made for, to make the creators disgustingly rich, but right now it’s kind of broken. 
Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
Jun 12, 2019, 21:3606/12/19
03/11/19

i have zero legendaries : )    (played over 4 months)

my dungeon runs are usually made of 2 days saving energy from free refills/mission

so around 600

sometimes i get 1 good gear out of 40 pieces
and that piece is like perfect (altho upgrades are another story xd)

and sometimes i get nothing, zero, nada

its pure rng : )

the secret of this game is patience. (which i dont have lol) so that in 6 months to a year youve reached end game with a healthy pool of champions 
and then u can focus on getting 4 sister militants for arena defence 6 * all ;)

Jun 13, 2019, 20:1706/13/19
03/17/19
I feel the green shards as a reward in higher end dungeons = a loss. I wish they were removed from the dungeon loot table all together
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 13, 2019, 22:1206/13/19
09/18/18

Hey Hey

Yea the green shards can be a bit harsh, though I just saw a notification in-game about getting champions from the dungeons, I'm actually quite keen on this, but let's see what it is when it comes out.

P.S I love getting xp brews because it speeds up the grind to 6-star champs, 5 of the same element will max level an uncommon allowing you to rank them up quickly.

regards 

Jun 14, 2019, 04:3206/14/19
03/22/19
KiwiMcSheep said:

Hey Hey

Yea the green shards can be a bit harsh, though I just saw a notification in-game about getting champions from the dungeons, I'm actually quite keen on this, but let's see what it is when it comes out.

P.S I love getting xp brews because it speeds up the grind to 6-star champs, 5 of the same element will max level an uncommon allowing you to rank them up quickly.

regards 

I’m really looking forward to what the dungeons have to offer in the future. I also like XP Brews for the same reason. However, to grind high end dungeon levels and only get 1 XP Brew is ridiculous. Rewards do need to be tweaked...I would even suggest things like gold, xp brews, artifacts, and possibly shards should all be included when completing a dungeon run. The quality of the rewards can be based on dungeon level and items like shards can be RNG based as to whether you get a Mystic Shard or an Ancient Shard. Just my thoughts.
Jun 14, 2019, 23:0206/14/19
02/13/17

Despite all the other items that drop in the dungeon.  Adding champs makes the drop rate of my 5 star crit rate lifesteal gloves that much more difficult to attain.  

Dungeons aren't run for all that extra stuff.  If they (extra stuff) are added, it should be in addition to the artifacts, not as a replacement.