All Categories

Need advice on first 6-star

Search
Jun 11, 2019, 15:3006/11/19
05/18/19

Hi all!  

So, I've been leveling up food, and I'm almost in place to 6-star my first champ.  I was trying to decide between Elhain, and Prince Kymar.  After discussing with some people, I had decided on Elhain, because she is fully ascended and her skills are all upgraded.

Someone else suggested I should go with Kymar.  I've only upgraded one skill (legendary skill tomes are hard to get), and I'm working on ascending him to the third level.  In their opinion, it would be better to do that even though he's not fully upgraded like Elhain is.

What do ya'll think, which would be better, a fully ascended/upgraded 6-star Elhain, or a 6-star Kymar far from being upgraded?

Another wrinkle in this, is that I just got my second legendary, Roshcard the Tower, so now I'm thinking I can build a defensive arena team around he and Kymar.  Currently I've had a speed/glass cannon team with Spirithost/Kymar/Elhain, and Relickeeper for cleanup.  Perhaps I could just plug Roshcard in for RK in case I don't take the opponent down in the first wave, I could just defend my team for a second round of AOE.

Anyways, I would appreciate any thoughts on both things above, thanks!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 12, 2019, 07:4206/12/19
05/13/19
either 6 star elhain or relickeeper first in my opinion because they will be your fastest farmers. Fist 1 is good to have that can solo farm brutal stages so you can faster get on to making more 6 star heroes. Personally relickeeper was my first 6 star hero and farms brutal stages in 30 seconds and he is fully skilled up also. You should worry about arena defence much later, it is very easy to stay in gold with just a simple speedy team
Jun 12, 2019, 08:4206/12/19
03/22/19
Post a picture of your full champ list in game. Legendaries aren't necessarily you're best first 60.