All Categories

Changes in events

Changes in events

Search
Jun 11, 2019, 08:3106/11/19
03/30/17

Changes in events

we don't react to bugs, but we start an event with the stupidest restrictions. Suggestive of adequacy. Not only that, has created a situation with a bunch of negativity and then ignore the messages of the players, and even stebetsya, releasing the same event to each other, and in another introduce limits making it not feasible for those who can not 6 days in a row to stay in the game. As a result, both the event is a slap in the face to the players. This approach will lead you far!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 11, 2019, 10:4906/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 10:58(edited)
05/12/19

antohinaa said:

we don't react to bugs, but we start an event with the stupidest restrictions. Suggestive of adequacy. Not only that, has created a situation with a bunch of negativity and then ignore the messages of the players, and even stebetsya, releasing the same event to each other, and in another introduce limits making it not feasible for those who can not 6 days in a row to stay in the game. As a result, both the event is a slap in the face to the players. This approach will lead you far!

wtf are you talking about? both events are fine.

Daily limit 750 points and need 3000 points to complete. Event last 6 days. U can complete it in 4 days.

Slap in the face if can't stay in game for 6 days in a row? U are slaping in the face anyway if u miss a day even if there is no event, but here is always events.
Jun 11, 2019, 14:3406/11/19
03/30/17

TurboLv said:

antohinaa said:

Daily limit 750 points and need 3000 points to complete. Event last 6 days. U can complete it in 4 days.

Slap in the face if can't stay in game for 6 days in a row? U are slaping in the face anyway if u miss a day even if there is no event, but here is always events.

Initial. Learn to read and understand what is written!

I repeat: artificial restriction is the last way to make the player sit in the game. Let's say I have 1-2 days that I can spend a lot of time on the game, I automatically can not perform this event. 

Second. The second event is repeated several days later, and all the stones were used at that event. Is that unclear?

Jun 11, 2019, 15:2406/11/19
05/12/19

antohinaa said:

TurboLv said:

antohinaa said:

I repeat: artificial restriction is the last way to make the player sit in the game. Let's say I have 1-2 days that I can spend a lot of time on the game, I automatically can not perform this event. 

Second. The second event is repeated several days later, and all the stones were used at that event. Is that unclear?

U were talking about something like - what if players can't play 6 days in a row bla bla? If u are so pissed about event then u are for sure loging in every day and using every free energy and this event shouldn't be the problem. So what are u crying for?

Summon event? It was like week ago or so - so what? It's just free gifts, i will just use some shards to get basic items and the rest will save for next event when i possible be able to complete it. So where is the problem? Like we are obligated to complete every event?

Also be happy that there is 2 events, usuallythere was only 1.

So what are u crying for?
Jun 11, 2019, 18:0506/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 22:07(edited)
03/30/17

TurboLv said:

antohinaa said:

U were talking about something like - what if players can't play 6 days in a row bla bla? If u are so pissed about event then u are for sure loging in every day and using every free energy and this event shouldn't be the problem. So what are u crying for?

Summon event? It was like week ago or so - so what? It's just free gifts, i will just use some shards to get basic items and the rest will save for next event when i possible be able to complete it. So where is the problem? Like we are obligated to complete every event?

Also be happy that there is 2 events, usuallythere was only 1.

So what are u crying for?

All clear with you, another player got to the keyboard.

Jun 11, 2019, 18:5206/11/19
Jun 11, 2019, 22:07(edited)
05/12/19
antohinaa said:

All clear with you, another player got to the keyboard.

I'm just enjoying game as this is really good game which u can play for free and be good at it if u are not dumb and play smart - not like other free 2 play where with out hundreds/month u are nothing and can't finish a single event with out paying for it hundreds.
Jun 11, 2019, 20:0206/11/19
02/21/19

I dont even know why they put up that 750 pts per day limit. If ppl can or want to do it quicker - why not let them?

Such restrictions arent as bad as they sound at first but they arent really needed imo.

CirillaAdmin
Jun 12, 2019, 11:0106/12/19
Jun 12, 2019, 11:30(edited)
02/27/19

Hey guys and girls! I have read all of your comments and would like to elaborate a little on the changes that our events have undergone recently, as well as to tell you what you can expect in the future in the events area. Also, would like to say right away that we always forward our players' feedback about anything that is happening in the game to our game designers and they do take it into account when working on in-game activities.

Having analyzed players' participation in the previous events, we came to a conclusion that the rewards had been too easily achievable for some players of the highest levels and all the way around. Right now, we are in the process of planning and testing events of all kinds in order to analyze their results afterwards and see which events are the most optimal for players on different levels. You will be seeing the events that you are already used to in the game, but updated in terms of their duration, rewards for milestones and requirements. There may also be new events introduced in the future, too. We just want to mention that we would not do anything to harm the game-play in any way. It is just that very often changes are taken with caution and skepticism at first, but then they justify themselves.

Jun 16, 2019, 20:0406/16/19
04/28/19
Is it possible to have some way of knowing when it resets, and how much of the daily limit is done? I should have needed 700 to finish the event, but now I’m stuck with 2894. I don’t know if the accumulator is having issues, or I hit the daily limit. 
Jun 16, 2019, 20:3806/16/19
02/03/19
Most likely the daily limit. You`ll have a few hours between reset tonight and end of the event though. Good luck in accomplishing the event.
CirillaAdmin
Jun 18, 2019, 11:5606/18/19
02/27/19
Hey! We have already passed the request to create some kind of a points counter for such events to our game designers. They will consider implementing this.
Jun 18, 2019, 13:3106/18/19
02/19/19
Сирилла сказал:

Привет! Мы уже передали запрос на создание своего рода счетчика очков для таких событий нашим игровым дизайнерам. Они рассмотрят возможность реализации этого.
а может убрать лимит?? для чего он создан? не вижу ни одного повода для подобного нововведения если честно
Jun 19, 2019, 06:0206/19/19
02/12/19

U are slaping in the face anyway if u miss a day even if there is no event, but here is always events.

EVENTS ARE TAKING A 4 DAYS HIATUS!
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 19, 2019, 22:1906/19/19
09/18/18

Hey, 

Though a new event starts shortly, I like the idea of having events that keep you on the ball where they don't become stale(same thing day after day, week after week.), so bring on the variations! 

regards