All Categories

How much ACC to hit Spirit Dungeon boss with Kallia's Heal Reduction?

Search
Jun 10, 2019, 17:5406/10/19
05/16/19

I have cast [Curse of Nullity] on the boss about a dozen times now, and it NEVER gets through. It sometimes hits her allies at the start, but never once the actual boss herself. Meanwhile, I already have Kallia at 106 ACC. Other champions of mine get other debuffs on the Spirit boss consistently no problem with FAR less ACC.

Has the Spirit boss been updated to be immune to heal reduction effects? Considering how high Kallia and Bone Knight are ranked against that dungeon, it seems like I should be able to debuff her with it. But I am wondering why other champions of mine have no issues getting off other debuffs, yet with higher ACC than any other champion I have, Kallia still misses every single time? Does the boss just have a greater immunity to heal reduction, or have they updated the boss to be immune to heal reduction?

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 10, 2019, 17:5806/10/19
Jun 10, 2019, 17:58(edited)
03/13/19
Did you notice that the boss casts block debuff at the beginning (and every 6 rounds after). Maybe you just have a timing problem.
Jun 10, 2019, 18:0506/10/19
09/24/18
106 should be fine, but I always like to have around 150, and yeah as the guy before me said she does have a block debuffs buff that she applied to herself, try adding a buff removal if you can
Jun 10, 2019, 18:2206/10/19
05/16/19

Oh, I completely failed to notice that she casts that block debuff at the start!  Thanks for letting me know.  That should fix my problem right there.  I can't believe I was overlooking that.

As far as a buff removal, I don't think I have any champion leveled up to anything decent that has that, but I will see who I have as far as options.  Thanks to both of you for the information and advice, I appreciate it.  You just saved my sanity, lol.