All Categories

Unfair Sacred Shard

Unfair Sacred Shard

Search
Jun 9, 2019, 06:0106/09/19
05/24/19

Unfair Sacred Shard

Good Evening,

I worked for weeks to get to fuse for relickeeper. However, I just finished my campaign on Hard mode and got my first Sacred Shard. Guess what? It gave me a relickeeper. Please I know its all RNG but this kind of coincidence breaks my heart and just makes me want to giveup. Is there anyway I could get the level one relickeeper removed and be given a sacredshard to try again. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 9, 2019, 06:0106/09/19
05/24/19
In game ID is Hanjee
Jun 9, 2019, 10:3506/09/19
02/03/19

Happened to me too. I even managed to draw Shaman and Jizoh with other sacred shards. Yes, it`s extremely frustrating. Try to take it as an improved challenge to compete with the luckier players.

By the way, your draw could have been way worse and you can use the second relickeeper to improve the skills of the first one (saving you an epic tome) or keep it for a possible fusion in the future.
Jun 9, 2019, 11:2306/09/19
04/11/16
Same exact thing happened to me.. I had all but one of the ingredients ascended and was about to finish that when I pulled relic keeper. Other games I had played didn't allow you to draw fusion acquired champs from packs so I thought fusion was the only way to get relic keeper or else I probably wouldn't have bothered. I was very surprised when I drew one. I've since pulled a second one as well lol.... So yeah I feel your frustration but know that it happens. They will not reimburse you for bad luck.