All Categories

Full Form Void,Sacred "Crystal" Garanteed epic and legendary

Search
Jun 6, 2019, 20:5706/06/19
02/28/19

There needs to be someway to get Legendaries/Epics better

I have played lots of Gacha games, Here are some ways we can make epics/legendaries better for everyone...

i think a good idea but be a crystal shards that can be built up to a 

granteed epic from Ancient "crystal"

and

garanteed legendary "crystal"

it doesnt have to be easy, it can be challenging and a way where if u do "daily,monthly,weekly content" that can build up to a guaranteed pull

some way they can build up..

1. Getting or summoning alot of 

rares/duplicate = progress torwards garanteed epic crystal

epics/duplicate = progress torwards legendary crystal

2. Progressing in Tier of arena, bronze,silver even gold, depending where you rank placement you get x amount of shards for epic/legendary  crystal for every time u place when arena ends

3. Alliance taking down Clan boss on the daily=shards for allaince for epic/legendary crystal

4. Pity System- the longer...u dont pull an epic and legendary and increase % to get them

5. Crystal Banner - Zavia Crystal - + % of getting Zavia if you spend $ with Gems to get zavia from a crystal

yes... there is a huge amount of legendaries and epics,  but it would be nice to get "garanteed"

i know alot, of players level 40,50,55+ that never got legendaries, even a lv 60...whos done everything they can, with 0 legendaries, 

here is an example

AND

Rate up % for Certain Heroes

As you can see 5* is = to legendary in the game... yet it has 5% chance, but atleast people can use In game Premium Current 

(Rubies for Raid Legends)

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 6, 2019, 21:1406/06/19
Jun 6, 2019, 21:15(edited)
04/13/19

I like it. My last sacred shard pulls were copies of Zargala and Jizoh. Considering I worked a month/finished Stage 2 of the Missions, the result was.... disappointing to say the least. 

Another idea to consider would be shard exchange/upgrade. Say 100 mystery shards = 1 ancient shard, 50 ancients = 1 Void, 100 Ancients = 1 Sacred shard, something like that

Jun 6, 2019, 23:1506/06/19
Jun 6, 2019, 23:16(edited)
05/12/19

Hal Jordan said:

I like it. My last sacred shard pulls were copies of Zargala and Jizoh. Considering I worked a month/finished Stage 2 of the Missions, the result was.... disappointing to say the least. 

Another idea to consider would be shard exchange/upgrade. Say 100 mystery shards = 1 ancient shard, 50 ancients = 1 Void, 100 Ancients = 1 Sacred shard, something like that

I would not exchange even 10 ancient for 1 Sacred lol

And even more 50 ancients for 1 void... 

Can't believe that u would, but u still suggestion g something What Noone will use. 
Jun 9, 2019, 11:2206/09/19
Jun 9, 2019, 11:23(edited)
03/24/19

Saying 5 stars in MCOC are equivalent to legendary champions in this game is deceiving and an outright lie. MCOC have NAT 6 star champs. It's also an entirely different kind of game where a 3 star Stark Spider-Man can never go beyond being a 3 star rank.

Five stars in that game are the De Facto. And MCOC will have 7 stars before too long, I'm sure. It's endless because they're all the same characters that you have to collect and recollect. It's garbage.

So no, Raid does not need to be like Contest of Champions. Kabam is as greedy as they come, make no mistake. And your 5 star in that game is already obsolete. Get a 6 star? Great. It'll probably be obsolete within the year too.