All Categories

Six Star Artifacts

Six Star Artifacts

Search
Jun 6, 2019, 02:3406/06/19
05/06/19

Six Star Artifacts

Hey everyone how are you doing today? Anyway, I am relatively new to the game(a couple months), and I was beating a dungeon that says the rewards are a 4-6 star item. I beat it over and over(probably 300+ times) in a row and never got one single six star item. Then I decided to ask in the chat about it and I was told they do not exist in the game. So my questions are, one do six star items exist in the game or not even though the stages say you can get them? Two, if the answer is no to the first question, are there plans to put them in the game and when? I appreciate your help! 

Thanks!

NinjaRyan
Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 6, 2019, 02:3906/06/19
09/18/18

NinjaRyan said:

Hey everyone how are you doing today? Anyway, I am relatively new to the game(a couple months), and I was beating a dungeon that says the rewards are a 4-6 star item. I beat it over and over(probably 300+ times) in a row and never got one single six star item. Then I decided to ask in the chat about it and I was told they do not exist in the game. So my questions are, one do six star items exist in the game or not even though the stages say you can get them? Two, if the answer is no to the first question, are there plans to put them in the game and when? I appreciate your help! 

Thanks!

NinjaRyan

Hello 

Welcome to the forums, though no at this state, 6-star items have not been released. but they are planning to, and I believe mid-june is the goal for 1.8 patch. so soon  

thanks
Jun 6, 2019, 20:3406/06/19
05/06/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

NinjaRyan said:

Thanks!

NinjaRyan

Hello 

Welcome to the forums, though no at this state, 6-star items have not been released. but they are planning to, and I believe mid-june is the goal for 1.8 patch. so soon  

thanks

Hey thank you for the quick response and info! That is good to know, and I am happy to here that they are coming pretty soon if your mid June is correct. I was so mad when I first started playing because I just assumed that since the rewards said 4-6 star that there was a small chance to get six star items. After at least 50 battles I got suspicious because I thought I would at the very least I would have gotten one six star. Then after 100 battles with no six star items I started wondering if you could even get them, or if there was something I had to do to get them. So I started asking the people in the clan I was in and they told me there was such a small chance, and they said you had to have a legendary in your party(didn't make sense to me). So I kept trying and then asked global chat after I didn't get a six star after like 300 battles and they told me they aren't in the game. I was so annoyed and mad at the people in my clan(old clan) for giving me information that they knew was wrong or just guessed which caused me to waste so much energy! Ugh oh well haha. Anyway, sorry for venting, and have a good day!

NinjaRyan