All Categories

Y U No crit?  (Or is my understanding just wrong?)

Y U No crit? (Or is my understanding just wrong?)

Search
Jun 5, 2019, 02:1706/05/19
06/05/19

Y U No crit? (Or is my understanding just wrong?)

So I have a boss killing team including: Luthiea, 2 Coldhearts, and a Hexweaver with the original goal of getting the Coldheart's Heartseeker to 100% crit.  So their crit rate looks like this:

15% base

7%/0% from gear

+30% from Hexweaver's Wings of Doom

+33% from Luthiea's Aura

+30% from heartseeker

According to another user on an older topic crit rate is additive? So shouldn't that mean my Coldhearts have a 108% and 115% crit chance?  Because against the clan boss (and possibly other bosses, I don't pay attention) they seem to crit only about 50% of the time.  Is this a bug or do the stats not work that way, and if not, does anyone know how they work?

I also know that type weaknesses lower crit chance, but they're void, so I assume that shouldn't be an issue?

I submitted a ticket but it seems they don't respond to them anymore either.

Thanks for the help.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 5, 2019, 03:4506/05/19
01/04/18

Luthiea aura is only active in dungeons. Clan Boss is not a dungeon. Only Auras that say "in all battles" will work on clan boss. So, u have 75% and 82% crit.... 

That's y u no crit
Jun 5, 2019, 06:5206/05/19
Jun 5, 2019, 06:57(edited)
05/12/19

LordHades said:

So I have a boss killing team including: Luthiea, 2 Coldhearts, and a Hexweaver with the original goal of getting the Coldheart's Heartseeker to 100% crit.  So their crit rate looks like this:

15% base

7%/0% from gear

+30% from Hexweaver's Wings of Doom

+33% from Luthiea's Aura

+30% from heartseeker

According to another user on an older topic crit rate is additive? So shouldn't that mean my Coldhearts have a 108% and 115% crit chance?  Because against the clan boss (and possibly other bosses, I don't pay attention) they seem to crit only about 50% of the time.  Is this a bug or do the stats not work that way, and if not, does anyone know how they work?

I also know that type weaknesses lower crit chance, but they're void, so I assume that shouldn't be an issue?

I submitted a ticket but it seems they don't respond to them anymore either.

Thanks for the help.

Thats why they don't respond anymore. Because are too many Tickets when there is no ticket actually needed.

Go to forum bug section. Peoples are crying about bugs which are not bugs and saying that they sent 3 or more Tickets for same "problem".

It's no Wonder thay do not respond because of 100 Tickets maybe 1 has actually problem. 

P.s boss at 50% changes type - maybe U Even that didn't noticed.