All Categories

How Long Has "Faction Wars" Been in Limbo?

Search
Jun 4, 2019, 16:4606/04/19
05/16/19

I am fairly new to this game. Been playing seriously for maybe 3-4 weeks now. Of course at this point, I am still building up my primary champions for the arena and clan boss. As such, if I get champions that aren't viable for arena or the clan boss, I tend to use them as food to build up as quickly as possible (excluding legendaries, like hanging onto false hope that Tomb Lord will be buffed/modified and viable one day).

With that said, I am wondering how long Faction Wars has been out there in limbo so far? Even better, if anyone has heard any news on when it might go live, that would be great too. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2019, 18:0506/04/19
03/30/19

I'm playing for 2 month and all this time fraction war were at the state you see at the moment. 

Though at 20 May there was an answer from Marius somewhere on this forum (I forgot the exact topic) :

"2) Faction Wars are in development as well. Due to a number of challenges that the Dev Team had to tackle, this stage is taking longer than we originally expected. Still, we are making good progress and hope to deliver Faction Wars in the fairly near future (I will see if I can get any ETAs later on, but cannot make any promises right now)."

That's all I know. 

Jun 4, 2019, 19:5006/04/19
05/16/19
scorpicora said:

I'm playing for 2 month and all this time fraction war were at the state you see at the moment. 

Though at 20 May there was an answer from Marius somewhere on this forum (I forgot the exact topic) :

"2) Faction Wars are in development as well. Due to a number of challenges that the Dev Team had to tackle, this stage is taking longer than we originally expected. Still, we are making good progress and hope to deliver Faction Wars in the fairly near future (I will see if I can get any ETAs later on, but cannot make any promises right now)."

That's all I know. 

Well thanks. Since there is no ETA still, I think it is safe to assume it is still months away.