All Categories

Rate up percentage for New Heroes legendaries,epics? percentage of legendary is TO LOW

Rate up percentage for New Heroes legendaries,epics? percentage of legendary is TO LOW

Search
Jun 3, 2019, 23:5206/03/19
02/28/19

we all know % for legendary is very low, infact, getting shards and pulls on this game is very low % chance compared to other gacha games...

There should be an event or crystal/shard where if people want to spend or a grind event they can for increase % in getting legendaries.

i have never seen so many level 40,50+ accounts and not even have 1 legendary character in a gacha/mobile game.

here is a post from reddit, and u guys need to be more active, theres people who support the game but these rates...are so bad, there should be a feature, where certain amount of shards ur garanteed a legendary..

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/bvabyn/how_many_legendaries_do_u_have/

https://www.reddit.com/r/RaidShadowLegends/comments/bvabyn/how_many_legendaries_do_u_have/

Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 4, 2019, 00:0906/04/19
Jun 4, 2019, 00:14(edited)
09/18/18

Raid-Legend said:

we all know % for legendary is very low, infact, getting shards and pulls on this game is very low % chance compared to other gacha games...

There should be an event or crystal/shard where if people want to spend or a grind event they can for increase % in getting legendaries.

i have never seen so many level 40,50+ accounts and not even have 1 legendary character in a gacha/mobile game.

here is a post from reddit, and u guys need to be more active, theres people who support the game but these rates...are so bad, there should be a feature, where certain amount of shards ur garanteed a legendary..

Hello 

They wouldn't be legendary if they were easy to get, they would be ...... rare, is that what your after a bunch of rares? 

I have played this game for over 9months and went 6-7months without a single one(beta player), it's just the way RNG is, is this new, no way but it adds a certain charm to it and when you get one it's definitely rewarding.

Though I understand they are looking to build in a feature like you describe, use X shards get an epic or maybe legendary Champion(or even a shard), what this will look like I don't know and they are still ironing out the idea.

I will forward your feedback to the CM's.

many thanks.

Jun 4, 2019, 05:0306/04/19
Jun 4, 2019, 05:17(edited)
02/28/19

and u could play this games for 1+ year or even 2 years,and never have legendary at this rate.

i am talking about, u can spend $ insane amount and never get legendary, there was an offer

$100 void shards.. for 0.4%? lol for 10 of these.

the % for "legendary" in this game compared to other gacha games ARE 1 of the LOWEST with worst deals i seen.

the rate of ancients shards is really reall slow, i seen some people do over 20 ancients and never got one.

Jun 4, 2019, 05:3406/04/19
Jun 4, 2019, 06:38(edited)
05/12/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hello 

They wouldn't be legendary if they were easy to get, they would be ...... rare, is that what your after a bunch of rares? 

I have played this game for over 9months and went 6-7months without a single one(beta player), it's just the way RNG is, is this new, no way but it adds a certain charm to it and when you get one it's definitely rewarding.

Though I understand they are looking to build in a feature like you describe, use X shards get an epic or maybe legendary Champion(or even a shard), what this will look like I don't know and they are still ironing out the idea.

many thanks.

U really think tat if u were playing 6-7 months and didn't got legendary then it's normal for others? No it's not normal.

Noone is saying that legendary should be easy to get. But should be possible and at some point if someone is really unlucky - guaranteed legendary. Example: there should be some kinda progress bar for every sacred shard u open and if if no legendary after opening 10 sacred shards - u get legendary. How long it takes to get 10x sacred shards? For me it was 3 months(i didn't got legendary from sacred shards). So 1 legendary in 3 months = EASY? REALLY?

P.s 3 months for 10 sacred shards when they come from progress missions, campaign. Now it's basically 1 sacred shard every month. So there should some sustem that guaranees at least 1 legendary in 10 months...
Jun 4, 2019, 07:2706/04/19
03/16/19

The rates are fine as they are

I personally just hope they will give us more ways how to obtain summoning shards, including sacred and that they will finally give us legendary fusion
Jun 4, 2019, 21:0206/04/19
02/28/19

Klova said:

The rates are fine as they are

I personally just hope they will give us more ways how to obtain summoning shards, including sacred and that they will finally give us legendary fusion

not really...rates are bad, and i played alot of gacha games, the going rate for ancient crystal is like $50.... eachwith measly 6%

then u see accounts like this

Jun 5, 2019, 18:3006/05/19
05/13/19

Rates are the same as another gacha I play, and they're bad in both games, but it is what it is.

I'm just surprised this game doesn't have banners like other gachas where certain nat5s have boosted rates over others. At this point, there's literally no way to get the actual legendary you want except cross your fingers and hope.

Which... seems odd given the partners mechanic. Like I have Cupidus. Chances I'll pull his nat5 Void partner Venus before I stop playing the game? lololollllllllll. 

Essentially zero.
Jun 5, 2019, 19:0506/05/19
05/12/19
Carrotfish said:

Rates are the same as another gacha I play, and they're bad in both games, but it is what it is.

Rates are the same, but in other games u have more chances at these rates.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Jun 6, 2019, 02:2406/06/19
09/18/18

TurboLv said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

Hello 

many thanks.

U really think tat if u were playing 6-7 months and didn't got legendary then it's normal for others? No it's not normal.

Noone is saying that legendary should be easy to get. But should be possible and at some point if someone is really unlucky - guaranteed legendary. Example: there should be some kinda progress bar for every sacred shard u open and if if no legendary after opening 10 sacred shards - u get legendary. How long it takes to get 10x sacred shards? For me it was 3 months(i didn't got legendary from sacred shards). So 1 legendary in 3 months = EASY? REALLY?

P.s 3 months for 10 sacred shards when they come from progress missions, campaign. Now it's basically 1 sacred shard every month. So there should some sustem that guaranees at least 1 legendary in 10 months...

Hey Hey,

No, I know this isn't considered normal, was just sharing my experience, that's all.

Though I do love the idea of some sort of system that rewards you for X amount of months or shards, I do remember them saying they were working on a system like this, though haven't heard much about it, I'll pass this on as feedback as well as see if I can get any more information on it.

regards
Jun 6, 2019, 11:2206/06/19
03/12/19
Very small % increase on fail say 1/2% reset when u get legendry problem sorted?
Jun 6, 2019, 19:2506/06/19
04/11/16

One thing that I think gets overlooked is that in this game you only need to draw a champion one time and you are able to max it using other feeder champions. Almost every other game such as this that I have played requires you to use duplicates of the same champion in order to max it. So while yes, the drop rates are low by the standards I have seen, I rather enjoy them being what they are. It truly lends itself to a feel of making the best of your situation and lends itself to different people having to use different strategies within the champions they have.

Other games have the exact same list of exact same endgame champions and every single person uses those.

Epics and even rares are viable endgame material, you can max any champion you draw using any other champions - legendaries are for flavor and pomp.

Jun 6, 2019, 19:3006/06/19
02/28/19

Yea but it hurts when you dont get anything, my account has been lucky...

Venus,Cupidous,Zavia,Prince K,Queen Eva,Septimus, are my top legendaries

also theres alot of bad ones....that truly doesnt make them worthy of legendary

for example i have 2 elenarils she does nothing for me, since my zavia is way better