All Categories

What's wrong with this newest training event, is it bugged or intended?

Search
Jun 3, 2019, 07:3006/03/19
06/03/19

Usually i don't bother come complain at the forum. Yes there were so many problems/flaws at the game yet we endure, because we love Raid. But this? 

If you guys remember, in previous 6000 point training event, upgrade one champ to 6 stars gaves you 2000 event points, and the points you get from other sources were also much higher than this one. The reward was also a lot nicer. You get two void shards and one legendary tome in the end. Not to mention that event lasts 7 days long.

So what is this no-sense Plarium? The events are a lot better and easier since last major update, which is good. But are you gonna go backwards or what? Do you know how long does it take and how much energy you spent grinding all those food for one champ to 6 stars? And yet it only gives you 800 points at most (500 for 6 star and 300 for lv it to 60s). I simply don't see what's the point to grind it for such crappy rewards.

Some may say hey you always need to grind for food and lv up. Consider the event as bonus. Sorry mate it's not like that. What made me mad is Plarium has made a promise to give us better events, delivery of new updates and fix on bugs. But at the moment, as least to me, it seems they don't even care. We still don't have a date of when the new updates gonna come, the game still crashes. The only good thing they did is they did fulfill their promises on the events. I can still remember the old gear upgrade event, it was literally impossible. However, this new event seems pushing everything backwards. 

I'm a vet in a top 50 guild. I've been playing the game for a year and into end game stage. Those rewards mean nothing to me. I've spent a lot on this game. No regrets tho because i see the potential of this game. What bothers me is the attitude of Plarium. Many clan mates of mine has quit. The ones left are struggle of routine content. Do some thing Plarium. Please don't hurt our heart. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 3, 2019, 07:3606/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 07:40(edited)
05/12/19

Exactly... It seems like devs have no clue what the fck they are doing... 6000 points for 1 fcking epic tome?

Also did someone noticed, that there is even 3000 point daily limit lol?

It's impossible to complete this event even if we were praparing for it.

It's impossible to complete even if u are whale and don't care about how much u spend in this game.

Even if it was possible to complete this event spending hundreds of real cash. Why would someone do that for 1 epic tome if we can buy more than 1 epic tome in pop up deals for less money and don't waste time to get 10 champions to rank 6?

I play 3 months and have only 4 champions rank 6. Now they give event where we have to make 10x rank 6 champions in 3 days.
Jun 3, 2019, 08:4006/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 08:54(edited)
05/19/19
Agree with every single word, this  "EVENT" is simply show of not giving a F*CK from plarium towards players. I mean, you've made countless delays on updates, game is crashing horribly, and promised fixes made it even worse. Then they screwed events by placing summon event too close to each others and now this... Seriously, whoever decided to make those rates for upgrading champions with such rewards should be fired, this is just disgraceful for players. 
Jun 3, 2019, 08:4106/03/19
03/10/19
I need to upgrade 12 heroes to 6 stars for....epic tome? really? it's the best event ever.
Jun 3, 2019, 08:5906/03/19
03/16/19

If there were better rewards instead of potions (blue shards, more gems, rare skill book, ...)

If they increased the points for rank upgrades

If it was 2 weeks event

As i said before, I just don't understand this ... the game crashes, new fusions and updates are "coming soon" since february, the only positive thing was, they changed few events to much better and now they decided it's good time to go back? I rly don't get this ... 
Jun 3, 2019, 09:1706/03/19
02/22/19
And as if the bad balancing wasn't enough, at least if playing via bluestacks, the close button doesn't work, requiring you to restart the app...
Jun 3, 2019, 10:3906/03/19
03/16/19

TheUncle13 said:

Usually i don't bother come complain at the forum. Yes there were so many problems/flaws at the game but we endure, because we love Raid. But this? 

Ha! Welcome to our ranks! I spend more time on the forum now than in the game 

Rewards past 1600 points are indeed questionable. But maybe this one void shard will give me all them legendaries I craved for!1