All Categories

Speculations

Speculations

Search
Jun 1, 2019, 22:5606/01/19
04/19/19

Speculations

I have been playing the game for about 2 or 3 months, and I have found the game very enjoyable.

What I like about it:

First, the artwork is stunning.  I play the game on both my android phone and on my home computer using BlueStacks, and the artwork holds up well even in a larger format. It has a really smart autoplay system.  I am busy in real life and don't always have the time to sit down and play as much as I would like, and having a smart autoplayer allows me to advance my game when while multitask doing other chores.

One thing I would like to see is more sorting options on the champion drop down menus.  In particular, I would like to see an option to sort by faction.

I am anxious to discover what the Faction Wars will be.  Based on the sections blurb, I am thinking it would involve running a gauntlet of levels where you select your team at each level and champions wounded and killed in earlier levels will remain wounded in killed in later levels requiring a more strategic employment of troops.  I am also wondering if a daily participation requirement would be added to the daily quests.  If so, I speculate the best strategy is to have a representation of each faction in your troop ranks while specializing in your favorite factions.  To that end, I have been playing with an eye towards troop building.  If anyone is savvy to the plans, I would appreciate a heads up.

I am also trying to guess what the 4 hidden factions might be.  I am thinking I don't see dwarves, faerie folk, or angelic beings, or maybe, there are no plans as yet and those are just placeholders for future expansion.

Views
Comments