All Categories

What does the CB minus T6 and CB  plus T6 mean?

What does the CB minus T6 and CB plus T6 mean?

Search
May 31, 2019, 18:0005/31/19
05/16/19

What does the CB minus T6 and CB plus T6 mean?

Ok, so I have found the info on Reddit where it ranks the majority of the champions for various encounters.  I'd link it here, but the link ability is being buggy for me for some reason.

Anyway, one thing I am a little confused about though is the "CB (-T6)" and "CB (+T6)". It states on the spreadsheet "CB (+T6) means Giantslayer or Warmaster," however it doesn't explain what CB (-T6) means. It clearly doesn't mean that the player does not have Giantslayer or Warmaster, because in some cases, the champion's value is higher with "-T6" than "+T6".

If anyone can clarify the difference between the + and – categories, that would be great. Thanks! :)

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2019, 23:4605/31/19
04/17/19

T6 refers to tier 6 masteries, which Giantslayer and Warmaster are. Some champions benefit more from Giantslayer and Warmaster than other champs. For example, Apothecary is considered a pretty good champ pre-Giantslayer, but becomes super good after getting Giantslayer because his 3-hit a1 can possibly proc Giantslayer 3 times. So CB (+T6) and CB (-T6) DOES refer to how good they are pre and post T6 masteries. 

Obviously damage post T6 masteries will always be better. CB (-T6) refers to how good that champ is to the clan boss at that stage, basically if they have a a buff like increase speed or debuffs like decrease def or poison stacks and hp burns. 

CB refers to Clan Boss, basically the endgame for Raid: Shadow Legends. Giantslayer and Warmaster masteries are mainly for improving your damage to the Clan Boss. 

Hope that helps. 

Jun 1, 2019, 02:4106/01/19
05/16/19

Miliannai said:

T6 refers to tier 6 masteries, which Giantslayer and Warmaster are. Some champions benefit more from Giantslayer and Warmaster than other champs. For example, Apothecary is considered a pretty good champ pre-Giantslayer, but becomes super good after getting Giantslayer because his 3-hit a1 can possibly proc Giantslayer 3 times. So CB (+T6) and CB (-T6) DOES refer to how good they are pre and post T6 masteries. 

Obviously damage post T6 masteries will always be better. CB (-T6) refers to how good that champ is to the clan boss at that stage, basically if they have a a buff like increase speed or debuffs like decrease def or poison stacks and hp burns. 

CB refers to Clan Boss, basically the endgame for Raid: Shadow Legends. Giantslayer and Warmaster masteries are mainly for improving your damage to the Clan Boss. 

Hope that helps. 

Thanks for the information, but then why do some champions become LESS viable for certain battles post tier 6?  That makes no sense to me that they would become LESS valuable, unless if that is meaning you are assuming all your champions are tier 6, then their value reduces because they don't gain as much of a buff from it?

Like Nethril for example.  Pre T6, he is labeled an "S."  Post T6, he is only an "A."  Meanwhile, his main attack hits three times, and his two other attacks attack all enemies at the same time.  I would think if anything, post T6 he would become far more valuable with Giantslayer since he hits three times with each primary shot.  I am really confused here?
Dec 16, 2019, 21:1012/16/19
12/13/19
it's not that he's worse post master he's just worse compared to other post mastery options
Dec 17, 2019, 15:5412/17/19
05/13/19

Anyone who rates Nethril has an "A" Tier hero in Clan Boss is an idiot.

• Pre-T6
  • Post-T6 

It doesn't matter.

Nethril is "S" Tier in every scenario.

If they say otherwise, They are morons.

You should ignore them.