All Categories

Summoning event

Summoning event

Search
May 31, 2019, 08:0505/31/19
04/22/19

Summoning event

Hello all

So the summoning event has just startet and i feel like this is the worst of the otherwise good events.

It seems like this one will force you to spend money to achive a decent amount of bonus from it.

Last time i was lucky that the event arrived as i was completing the final of my monthly quests, meaning i recieved a free sacred and void shard and i believe i still only made it 2/3 the way.

Is it intended to be the hardest?

My suggestion that instead of giving points based on what shard is used, give points based on what champion is summoned.

Yes it will be more luck based but i think it will work better.

What do you think?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 31, 2019, 09:4305/31/19
03/16/19

i'm more annoyed that we had summoning event last week and so they knew we did our summons and now, they are giving us event with better rewards when they actualy know, we have nothing to opened and so we would be more likely to spend on summons

and what a suprise we get new summoning packs ... 

i agree that they are company and so want to earn money, but these things are way too shady and greedy and what's worst, too obvious

CirillaAdmin
May 31, 2019, 11:1305/31/19
02/27/19
Hello guys! Thank you for sharing your concerns and ideas. It is not likely that we will change the whole concept of the Summon Rush event. You are correct, giving points for the type of a champion that you summon is relying more on luck rather than on your effort to proceed in the game and earn Shards for your progress. Our idea is that players should be prepared for any kind of events at all times (we know that it's pretty hard, but nobody cancelled the spirit of competitiveness :) And that's why there is no need in trying to figure out which event will be next, since there is no specific order, it is all randomized. But we do organize events of different level of complexity, with a wide range of rewards for reaching a milestone level. Those intermediate rewards are great, too, there is no pressure to always get to the top, though, we do know how much everyone wants those last greatest pieces :)
May 31, 2019, 15:0705/31/19
03/16/19

You are supposed to either spend moneys on this one, or really hold on to your shards for a long time, like a month or two.

Previous one was for 1500 points with "bad" rewards - I finished it by just opening 3 sacred shards. This one - for 2500 points and with some "good" rewards - another Sacred shard, 8 voids and 50 ancients. Of course, I did not get no legendary, but that's a different story.

Cirilla said:

Our idea is that players should be prepared for any kind of events at all times (we know that it's pretty hard, but nobody cancelled the spirit of competitiveness :) And that's why there is no need in trying to figure out which event will be next, since there is no specific order, it is all randomized. But we do organize events of different level of complexity, with a wide range of rewards for reaching a milestone level. Those intermediate rewards are great, too, there is no pressure to always get to the top, though, we do know how much everyone wants those last greatest pieces :)

@Cirilla, it would be great to always see what's the next event. I mean, if events are now ran for 3 days each, it's fair to have a 3 day heads-up for the next one. Not just 24 hours. Many if not all similar games have established weekly event schedules. If it's random here - okay, but let us know what to expect next so we all have more time to prepare.

For example, I had to farm a lot of food for last artifact upgrading event (to get enough artifacts to upgrade), which is not a bad thing - I both completed the event and stockpiled a lot of lvl-30 champs in my stash. However, knowing upfront whether the next one would be champ level up or champ summon, would greatly help to plan the inventory - if I'd have known it would be summon event, I'd level less champions, but to lvl-40. Instead I leveled a lot of them to lvl-30 looking forward to score some easy points in champ level up (via rank-ups). This in turn forced me to spend 10M silver on vault capacity. Which is again not a bad thing, but...

Nevertheless, judging by the last couple events, you guys seem to be moving in the right direction. All we need now is new content.

Jun 1, 2019, 14:2906/01/19
Jun 1, 2019, 14:31(edited)
05/12/19

Fogcloud said:

Hello all

So the summoning event has just startet and i feel like this is the worst of the otherwise good events.

It seems like this one will force you to spend money to achive a decent amount of bonus from it.

Last time i was lucky that the event arrived as i was completing the final of my monthly quests, meaning i recieved a free sacred and void shard and i believe i still only made it 2/3 the way.

Is it intended to be the hardest?

My suggestion that instead of giving points based on what shard is used, give points based on what champion is summoned.

Yes it will be more luck based but i think it will work better.

What do you think?

Why the fck this game has so many cry Babys? 

This is Best event so far. Only 2500 points for legendary tome 

Watch this video

https://youtu.be/nuGLp159qEY

Havn't spent a cent to complete current even almost instantly. 

P.s if U can't complete event, then don't use your shards - save them for next event. 

Just learn to play. 

Jun 1, 2019, 14:4706/01/19
05/12/19
kalo said:

You are supposed to either spend moneys on this one, or really hold on to your shards for a long time, like a month or two.

Previous one was for 1500 points with "bad" rewards - I finished it by just opening 3 sacred shards. This one - for 2500 points and with some "good" rewards - another Sacred shard, 8 voids and 50 ancients. Of course, I did not get no legendary, but that's a different story.

Cirilla said:

Our idea is that players should be prepared for any kind of events at all times (we know that it's pretty hard, but nobody cancelled the spirit of competitiveness :) And that's why there is no need in trying to figure out which event will be next, since there is no specific order, it is all randomized. But we do organize events of different level of complexity, with a wide range of rewards for reaching a milestone level. Those intermediate rewards are great, too, there is no pressure to always get to the top, though, we do know how much everyone wants those last greatest pieces :)

@Cirilla, it would be great to always see what's the next event. 

Sorry but no need to see whats next event. It's fine as it is. Just don't spend anything untill it's event. 
Jun 1, 2019, 18:1806/01/19
06/05/17
This is one of those events that is clearly pay to win. There is no way to gather enough shards in a month to complete this unless you buy packs. 
Jun 2, 2019, 05:4506/02/19
Jun 2, 2019, 05:46(edited)
05/12/19

Drewivy said:

This is one of those events that is clearly pay to win. There is no way to gather enough shards in a month to complete this unless you buy packs. 

I did it w/o paying. 

Also - all free games are pay to win. This is your 1st game and u didn't know that? 

Example in - Trials of heroes. To finish events there (every event) U had to spend about 300 € to finish event - but Noone was crying for that.

Here U Can actually finish events for free, but peoples are crying... 
Oct 5, 2019, 02:1310/05/19
Oct 5, 2019, 02:15(edited)
05/16/19
I saved 9 sacred shards from previous packs and investment in events. Got two legendary duplicates which is fine I understand that it happens. But the thing that confuses me is that my 4500 points were limited to 2500 and today an addition to the event was made that extended the event to 6000 forcing me to lose out on 2000 points not including the void I pulled as well. My question... why didn’t the event start at six and wait to extend it till the next day?
Oct 5, 2019, 10:5210/05/19
05/18/19

In my opinion, events should be based on how much time you spend on game, and what you get while playing. So it should be that, the only points for using shards, are for shards that you get during the event, no saved before, not bought ones, just what you gain during event. 

Make events for free players, and make for paying ones, where they can gain points for shards which where only bought during event, saved before etc.
Oct 5, 2019, 11:4610/05/19
07/04/19

patrickkeigley said:

I saved 9 sacred shards from previous packs and investment in events. Got two legendary duplicates which is fine I understand that it happens. But the thing that confuses me is that my 4500 points were limited to 2500 and today an addition to the event was made that extended the event to 6000 forcing me to lose out on 2000 points not including the void I pulled as well. My question... why didn’t the event start at six and wait to extend it till the next day?

Strange  . My event was 6k points from the start . and i checked few hours after the event started . weird bug indeed 
Oct 6, 2019, 07:5610/06/19
Oct 6, 2019, 14:59(edited)
05/13/19

patrickkeigley said:

Hello Patrickkeigley,

The event was extended about few hours after.

Send me your Id in Pm and i will send it to our support and we will solve it.

Have a nice day