All Categories

Is Shield Set Bonuses Based off of the Wearer of the Set or Each Champion Individually?

Is Shield Set Bonuses Based off of the Wearer of the Set or Each Champion Individually?

Search
May 29, 2019, 21:0705/29/19
05/16/19

I am wondering if say I have a champion in my group with the "30% shield for all party" bonus, do they apply the 30% bonus based on their own health, or is it 30% of each champion's health? Wondering if I should be using it on a champion with high HP for a bigger bonus for everyone, or if it is applied to each champion based on their own HP. From what I am seeing, it seems like it is based off of the wearer's HP, but wanted to check and make sure.

Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 29, 2019, 21:4505/29/19
09/18/18

Hello 

The 4 piece shield set when used is based on the champion it is equipped.

So i have this set on Gorg and/or Santa, basically champions that I have personally boosted their health(HP) so they will survive for longer, but doing that provides a shield buff to the rest of my team which is the value of 30% of Santas and/or Gorgs HP, oh and did I mention its stackable.

many thanks
May 29, 2019, 22:1005/29/19
05/16/19
KiwiMcSheep said:

Hello 

The 4 piece shield set when used is based on the champion it is equipped.

So i have this set on Gorg and/or Santa, basically champions that I have personally boosted their health(HP) so they will survive for longer, but doing that provides a shield buff to the rest of my team which is the value of 30% of Santas and/or Gorgs HP, oh and did I mention its stackable.

many thanks
Great, thanks so much for the information. :)