All Categories

Weird summoning

Weird summoning

Search
May 29, 2019, 16:4505/29/19
04/19/17

Weird summoning

Hi,

This is actually not to complain. It's just a bit strange. When you summon a Mystery Shard (green) you usually get a greyish blue color and out comes a common (1 start) champion. Sometimes you get a green color and then an uncommon (2 star) champ. And rarely you get a nice and clear blue color and you get a bit excited, because you expect a rare (3 star) champ to show up. And if you are really lucky it's a nice and strong one. So far so good.

BUT, recently I've noticed that this isn't always true. I've just summoned 332 green shards and this is what I got: Mostly greyish blue (all 1 stars), a bunch of greens (all 2 stars) and 9 blue (? stars). You see this "? stars"? Out of this 9 blues this is what I got:

3 ok champs (two which I already had)
2 Jaeger (2 star!)
4 Aristocrat (2 star!).

So 6 times I was happy for a second and then very disappointed. And then I lose a bit interest with the game.

My suggestion is that the dev should fix this issue before too many players lose interest. It's hard enough to get an epic, especially a legendary champ, and these small dissapointments doesn't actually boost players to buy any packs.

Or is it just me?

Views
Comments
Comments
OpheliaA1Moderator
May 29, 2019, 16:5505/29/19
03/11/19

Hey BETIS, I just wanted to let u know that rare drops on mystery shards are 1.4%
so out of 332 pulls you got 9 rares (3 stars) that's perfectly the amount you should get

however ancient shards give you a guaranteed rare champion (100%)

May 29, 2019, 17:2305/29/19
May 29, 2019, 17:25(edited)
04/19/17

OpheliaA1 said:

Hey BETIS, I just wanted to let u know that rare drops on mystery shards are 1.4%
so out of 332 pulls you got 9 rares (3 stars) that's perfectly the amount you should get

I know that, thanks! It wasn't to complain. Just think about this: You summon approx 100 Mystery Shards and get 2 blue colored lights and then both of them turn out to be 2 stars. You would probably get a bit confused too.

May 29, 2019, 19:2405/29/19
May 29, 2019, 19:27(edited)
04/17/19
betis said:

OpheliaA1 said:

I know that, thanks! It wasn't to complain. Just think about this: You summon approx 100 Mystery Shards and get 2 blue colored lights and then both of them turn out to be 2 stars. You would probably get a bit confused too.

This game is still a bit buggy but never heard of that one before. Still, if you get a blue portal you should get a blue champ (3*). If it happens again you definitely need to open a ticket.
May 29, 2019, 20:1205/29/19
Got Elfguard now. Blue color and then a 2 star. Seems like it's an issue with uncommons from High Elves.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 29, 2019, 22:0305/29/19
09/18/18

Hello

Let's start with the Known visual bug you have noticed, On high elves especially when you open a shard, the colour doesn't indicate the rarity, for example, I summoned an epic the other day which was a high elve but its animation was blue instead of purple. this is just a visual bug and will be fixed soon. Though if your experiencing this with another faction please let me know which factions.

In regards to the pull rate of rates for mystery shards,  far as I can tell what you experienced is normal, this is true RNG, though as random as it is, it also provides a really satisfying feeling when you pull a champion that you like, I think of it as an all part of the experience.

many thanks