All Categories

Constantly losing energy and keys on Loading Screen of Death

Search
May 29, 2019, 10:1105/29/19
04/26/19

I would like to ask if anyone would like to address the fact that each time the game fails to properly communicate with the server you lose whatever token you were using at the moment?Today i lost 5 times x8 energy and a CB key,yesterday it was more than 100 energy because i was farming silver for the event...

The moment you are stuck in the loading screen of death you know you just lost whatever you paid to enter...

Is there a way to decentralize actions like entering missions and dungeons and only communicate with the server after the rewards?Is this game officially launched or is still in Beta and if is still in Beta why would people pay for stuff to beta test?
Views
Comments
Comments
May 29, 2019, 15:3405/29/19
09/24/18
What device are you using? The new pop watch released today addresses this issue found with Samsung devices
May 29, 2019, 15:4805/29/19
Same here. All in  all I guess I've lost nearly 1k energy. When grinding on campaign brutal and dungeons at lvl 10-13 you lose a lot by these crashes. And it gets real scary when you try to summon your only sacred shard... I'm using a Samsung S7 and getting tired of the crashes.