All Categories

Which Champion to Max to 6-stars First?

Search
May 28, 2019, 22:1105/28/19
05/16/19

Fairly new to the game, and I finally got enough champions to feed one of my 5-star to make them a 6-star.  Not sure which one to pick though and would appreciate feedback from a vet(s).

Here are a few of my choices right now:

Pain Keeper

Magmablood

Shaman
Jizoh

Tomb Lord

Bloodfeather

Kael

Atur

Tomb Lord is my only legendary, and while his skills come in handy from time to time, not sure if he would be my top pick.  I love Pain Keeper between her 25% heals and her ability to reduce everyone's cooldowns.  Shaman's resurrection ability is great.  With Magmablood having lifesteal and attack sets on him, he tears into my enemies with far more damage than anyone else.

But anyway, not sure what will and won't be viable at the upper level ranks later, so any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 22:2805/28/19
09/18/18

Hello

When starting out I would suggest your first 6 star to be damage related, as this is whats really doing to help you farm 12.6 brutal and speed up the other 6stars to follow. though I'm not saying 6staring support first is a bad idea, just that a damage orientated champion will make the bigger difference for you at the start.

I have Tomb lord as well and I quite enjoy him but I consider him to be a utility champion and not damage based. 

Putting aside all your utility champions which are tomb lord, Shaman, Pain Keeper

I would suggest either of the following Kael, Atur, Magmablood. (Kael would be my main suggestion is clan boss is a goal for you.)

Though by the sounds of it, Magmablood has your best gear and gear in this game is nearly 70% of the champion stats so either of these would do well on your other champions.

So my main question is what part of the game are you trying to do? Clan boss? arena? farmer(dungeon or campaign)

kind regards

May 29, 2019, 01:4905/29/19
05/16/19

Thanks for the feedback.  One question I would have to ask you is why Kael over Magmablood?  Everyone seems to favor Kael for some reason, but I don't get why?  With Magma and Kael carrying the same gear, Magma has always hit harder for me overall.  What am I missing that makes Kael superior to him?

And to answer your question as far as what I am looking to do, my main priority for gearing up now is for arena down the road.  While I am mostly farming now to get rewards from challenges and missions, I figure whoever I level up I can use for the farming.  I simply don't want to waste the most time-consuming upgrades on champions that will not be viable after I am done farming.

I am favoring arena over clan boss because from what I heard, seems rewards from arena are preferable over clan boss, right?  I am thinking long-term here, so that is ultimately where my priority is - what is most viable for the long-term.
May 29, 2019, 05:0505/29/19
May 30, 2019, 03:20(edited)
03/16/19

When picking between champs, you can more or less rely on other players' reviews, both in game and outside, i.e. reddit. In-game reviews are good starting point - you want a champ with all reviews above "4" or even "4.5".

Search for "tier list" on reddit - there's a couple spreadsheets with all heroes and their ranks, plus a lot of relevant discussion - much better than asking here on the forum I'd say. For example, according to one such "tier list", Kael is the only A-grade hero in your list, while the rest are B-grade or worse. Kael scores S-grade in Clan Boss because of his poison attack - it scales with CB health and deals massive damage.

May 29, 2019, 10:2105/29/19
May 29, 2019, 10:22(edited)
04/26/19

What i did is i farmed for Executioner in map 11 and he was the first i took to 6 stars.He is one of the best for food leveling and if u get him over 15k power he can solo 12.3 brutal without any problems.Get him a decent Lifesteal set and a speed set and he can solo 99% of the maps in brutal.

Also he's pretty decent in arena.
May 29, 2019, 14:3405/29/19
05/16/19

kalo said:

When picking between champs, you can more or less rely on other players' reviews, both in game and outside, i.e. reddit. In-game reviews are good starting point - you want a champ with all reviews below "4" or even "4.5".

Search for "tier list" on reddit - there's a couple spreadsheets with all heroes and their ranks, plus a lot of relevant discussion - much better than asking here on the forum I'd say. For example, according to one such "tier list", Kael is the only A-grade hero in your list, while the rest are B-grade or worse. Kael scores S-grade in Clan Boss because of his poison attack - it scales with CB health and deals massive damage.

Thanks so much for that!  The only issue when i checked it is that some stats don't seem to be listed on it.  For example, Tomb Lord and Pain Keeper don't have any stats.  Pain Keeper actually isn't even on that list for some reason.  So, there's some that I can't even look into currently.

Any idea why some aren't listed on there yet?
May 30, 2019, 02:2405/30/19
05/26/19

I agree with 6* a damage champion that can also be used in other areas such as Clan Boss and Dungeons. This would in clearing the later content which will give you better gear.

May 30, 2019, 03:2105/30/19
03/16/19

God said:

Any idea why some aren't listed on there yet?

I guess, whoever contributes to this list doesn't have these heroes.

Btw I fixed my original post, I mean that you needed to look for heroes with below above 4-4.5 - the closer to 5.0 the better.
Feb 14, 2022, 00:3202/14/22
07/25/21

Hi;

I am still pretty new to Raid.  I have several 5 stars though.  

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter

Ninja

Scyl of the Drakes

Relickeeper

Galek

I was wondering which one would be the best to level up to 6 star first?

harleQuinnModerator
Feb 14, 2022, 00:5502/14/22
02/24/19
Shadowguard

Hi;

I am still pretty new to Raid.  I have several 5 stars though.  

Aleksandr the Sharpshooter

Ninja

Scyl of the Drakes

Relickeeper

Galek

I was wondering which one would be the best to level up to 6 star first?

Why don't you start a new thread and post a screenshot of your whole roster for us? I would recommend Ninja though.

(Also, I'm going to close the Necro down. See you in your new thread Shadowguard!)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.