All Categories

Why is ascend mission not retroactive?

Search
May 27, 2019, 19:5705/27/19
03/30/19

i can't complete missions even tho ive already done it.. ascend a 6☆ spirit champ.. i got 2 already and dont have another one of seen worthy so I'm stuck and will dountfully ever finish these missions... i know u dont care but do u want people to quit? Cos I'm considering it.. I'll do this mission when u gibe me a septimus or matyr otherwise i feel like I'm being punished for playing for over 7 months 
Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2019, 23:4005/27/19
03/24/19

Little bummed about this but whatever. I have ten 6star champions and they're already fully ascended.

Luckily I've got a pretty good roster and faction wars is coming, so time to make four new 6stars.
May 28, 2019, 01:5405/28/19
May 28, 2019, 02:00(edited)
03/26/19

Creator said:

i can't complete missions even tho ive already done it.. ascend a 6☆ spirit champ.. i got 2 already and dont have another one of seen worthy so I'm stuck and will dountfully ever finish these missions... i know u dont care but do u want people to quit? Cos I'm considering it.. I'll do this mission when u gibe me a septimus or matyr otherwise i feel like I'm being punished for playing for over 7 months 

Unlike most games that reward players that spend either a lot of time and/or money to progress, this game is designed to punish them.

Severe lack of information in this game is alarming!! If these mission were never retroactive, I wouldn’t mind. But they have been retroactive before and the devs just decided to change it now. I ascended 3 champions just 2 days ago after the summoning event and I am left with no new worthy champs to upgrade... so disappointing.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 02:1605/28/19
09/18/18

Creator said:

Hey Creator, 

I can understand your frustrations with this, I mean I have 18 fully ranked and ascended champions as well, and 4 of them were done in the last 2 week(saved fodder).

Though I don't know about you, I just completed well over 80 missions without too much of an effort with all those rewards, I was starting to think they were all going to be pushover missions though I understand it won't be for many and considering there are plans for faction wars soon, this just provides me a side bonus to getting ready, oh and don't forget the godly arbiter.

Though this is not retrospective and doesn't appear to be changing, I am forwarding all feedback on onto the CM's/devs.

many thanks

May 29, 2019, 07:4905/29/19

It's pretty much because your a noob. And they hate you cre, but on a serious note. It's just a damn joke having the missions like that, and all I can see if other posts is lvl20 missions are coming. Can anyone else guess what's coming soon?!?!?!?!.

Well the faction wars of coarse, but also so is Christmas 2023... Unsure what will come first
May 29, 2019, 11:4605/29/19
03/13/19
7 months 2 lvl 60ies? mhm...sounds like you're not an avid player, but nevermind, since you need 4-5 lvl 60ies anyway for pretty much everything just ascend the next best champ.