All Categories

Progress Mission stage 4

Progress Mission stage 4

Search
May 27, 2019, 09:5505/27/19
03/27/19

Progress Mission stage 4

Hey, all.

I can’t find an explanation for this, so if I’ve missed the discussion please direct me.

There are missions that are literally impossible, here. How can anyone clear stage 20 dungeons? There are only 15 stages. Besides,I shudder to think of the team that can auto Fire Knight 20. Arbiter would just be another trophy on the shelf for a player that could clear anything and casually auto combat the top of the arena at that point, anyway. 

How is it possible to achieve the Arbiter reward? If it were to become possible as 5 new levels of dungeons opened, why is it so difficult that the Arbiter reward is more of a trophy for the .1% who can dish 100 million damage on the nightmare CB than a game changing reward attainable by perhaps the top 2 or 3 percent of players who are willing to put in the work.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 27, 2019, 20:1805/27/19
04/02/19

Are those  missions really There?

Im finishing stage 3 very soon and not looking forward to stage 4 if thats The case
May 27, 2019, 23:3505/27/19
03/24/19

New dungeons are coming, obviously.

And yes, those missions stand in the way. Regarding the 100 million damage required as last mission before arbiter, you'll notice that up to that mission you get over 1000 gems back to back virtually.

Now, I've got a pretty solid end game team that deals 16mil a key on nightmare but still only get 4 keys a day. Know what I'm going to do? 

There's this cool thing where you can buy clan keys for 100 gems a pop. Regardless of where my damage per key is at when I get there, I'm going to buy the extra keys with the gems you earn and finish that 100mil.

Arbiter is not meant to be a gimme overpowered reward for a bunch of players. It's an end game reward that can be earned regardless of your rng, give or take. 

If everyone could easily get it, it would negatively impact the meta of the game. So relax, focus on autoing stage 15 of all dungeons - very doable - and build your team to get your nightmare dmg up.

After all, legendary gear is coming.

KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 02:5705/28/19
09/18/18

Teloch said:

New dungeons are coming, obviously.

And yes, those missions stand in the way. Regarding the 100 million damage required as last mission before arbiter, you'll notice that up to that mission you get over 1000 gems back to back virtually.

Now, I've got a pretty solid end game team that deals 16mil a key on nightmare but still only get 4 keys a day. Know what I'm going to do? 

There's this cool thing where you can buy clan keys for 100 gems a pop. Regardless of where my damage per key is at when I get there, I'm going to buy the extra keys with the gems you earn and finish that 100mil.

Arbiter is not meant to be a gimme overpowered reward for a bunch of players. It's an end game reward that can be earned regardless of your rng, give or take. 

If everyone could easily get it, it would negatively impact the meta of the game. So relax, focus on autoing stage 15 of all dungeons - very doable - and build your team to get your nightmare dmg up.

After all, legendary gear is coming.

Hello, 

Spot on, regarding the 100million damage mission, this is actually quite achievable, once in nightmare, you need to be doing around 15mil per hit to get the top chest, myself I'm averaging 16mil, though the elements always get me, I too are planning to gem the keys to get the 100mil in damage

Regarding the dungeons from the OP post, there is new content coming which i'm making an assumption here will open up these areas for us, so i actually quite happy to see stage 20's stated in the missions. can I say "more loot"!!

regards