All Categories

WORST EVENT ARTIFACT EVER SEEN.

Search
May 25, 2019, 08:0105/25/19
03/22/19

All i can said is that. U fix something and 1 week later u ruin the event again.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 25, 2019, 12:1405/25/19
02/21/19
Whats the problem mate?
May 25, 2019, 12:3705/25/19
03/16/19
i'm dissapointed ... the rewards are just terrible ... 3x brew, 3x potion, 3x silver ... i rly don't understand, i would be fine with the points and milestones, but these rewards? that is just sad ... and when i thought that this game finally got on better way ...
May 25, 2019, 14:3605/25/19
05/12/19

mija85 said:

Whats the problem mate?

Rewards are shit.

I just don't get it. It doesn't cost them anything to give better rewards - but that makes peoples more motivated to play and possible spend real money. But they give shit like that...
May 25, 2019, 23:4805/25/19
03/16/19
It doesn't have to be always aligned with your goals and/or in your best interest. I'm on XP boost so I farm food. Whatever event reward I'll get just from farming the campaign, I'll be fine with it. Sorta like a side quest.
May 26, 2019, 01:3905/26/19
May 26, 2019, 01:41(edited)
03/31/19

Yeah, the rewards are pretty lame. No epic tome, no energy. Way too many pots/silver. They still don't know how to reward players properly. It's not that hard, I'll do it using the same Milestones :

15 points : 100 energy

25 points : 30 gems

35 points : 1 ancient shard

55 points : 1 rare skill tome

80 points : 150 energy

130 points : 50 gems

200 points : 2 ancient shards

325 points : 1 rare skill tome

500 points : 200 energy

780 points : 70 gems

1235 points : 1 void shard

1950 points : 1 epic skill tome

So this gives us a total of 450 energy, 3 ancient shards, 150 gems, 2 rare skill tomes, 1 void shard, 1 epic skill tome. There, wasen't so hard now was it? But no, they think 175k silver, 12 brews, 60 gems, 8 greater arcane pots, 3 superior arcane pots, 1 rare skill tome and 2 ancient shards are great rewards for an event!

May 26, 2019, 05:1605/26/19
03/16/19

Just try to think about this one as Plarium tried to ruin your game, but you outsmarted them. Cuz this is what they've been doing lately. Delaying releases, ruining events, tournaments, etc, etc.

You live in imperfect world, everyone around you tries to trick you. So, yeah, whatever, crappy event, crappy rewards, 3 days wasted, I don't care, I farm food. No idea why, nothing to do in this game anyway.

I mean, I guess I just wait for this new great fusion, and all the shiny new content they've been promising for two months, and all the crazy lucky draws on my sacred shards when I get all the legendaries I craved for. Which if course will never happen.

Whatever you say here, how bad this event is, they don't care. It takes a "moderator" to find this post (in a crap-ocean of Korean spam) and mark it as worthy for a "community manager" to review, which in turn will hopefully send it to "developers" (you never know if they actually do), who of course will review it at their earliest and drop everything and call a meeting to figure out how to plan them events better....... Nope, never gonna happen. As long as you pay, as long as you rate this game well in app stores - it's gonna be what it is.

May 26, 2019, 08:0405/26/19
01/17/19
kalo said:

Just try to think about this one as Plarium tried to ruin your game, but you outsmarted them. Cuz this is what they've been doing lately. Delaying releases, ruining events, tournaments, etc, etc.

You live in imperfect world, everyone around you tries to trick you. So, yeah, whatever, crappy event, crappy rewards, 3 days wasted, I don't care, I farm food. No idea why, nothing to do in this game anyway.

I mean, I guess I just wait for this new great fusion, and all the shiny new content they've been promising for two months, and all the crazy lucky draws on my sacred shards when I get all the legendaries I craved for. Which if course will never happen.

Whatever you say here, how bad this event is, they don't care. It takes a "moderator" to find this post (in a crap-ocean of Korean spam) and mark it as worthy for a "community manager" to review, which in turn will hopefully send it to "developers" (you never know if they actually do), who of course will review it at their earliest and drop everything and call a meeting to figure out how to plan them events better....... Nope, never gonna happen. As long as you pay, as long as you rate this game well in app stores - it's gonna be what it is.

Cound not agree more. 
May 26, 2019, 09:2105/26/19
03/13/19
I don't agree often with Kalo ;) but here I do.
May 26, 2019, 09:2305/26/19
May 26, 2019, 09:24(edited)
05/12/19

kalo said:

This game is buisness.

They want to get more money from players? They have to make players happy. Giving us better events doesn't cost them anyting but it makes players happy.

There is whales.

There is free to play.

There is other kind of players who spend more or less.

Example how and when i spend money in game and it can be up to few hundreds in a month. Currently i have spent about 50$ in 3 months.

1. Ofcourse i have to like game.

2. I should see that they provides way to get best items in game for free - should't be easy, but should be possible. Then i will spend money to speed up things.

But currently it's not really possible - legendary tomes, exapmle. Every event should reward legendary tome in last milestone so if we work hard in few months we will be able to max skills for legendary hero. Now it's impossible.

Now they even removed epic tome from rewards...

This is buisness, but they are doing it wrong. Well ok they have income so u will tell they are doing fine. But income could be much higher than they get now.

May 26, 2019, 11:4405/26/19
04/19/19
The best way is to not spend any $$$$ until the game improves, that way u won't get disappointed or frustrated.  
May 26, 2019, 12:0905/26/19
04/08/19

I totally agree, events are a good way to boost my inventory and resources. Well, used to be, until they started fixing what's not broken. Currently I've spent around 800 energy and barely got to 700 points in event. I really doubt I will get to skill book reward, not mentioning the crappy blue shards. What a joke. 

We have enough frustration in this game with RNG that smacks you around for months, at least give us proper events to stimulate activity. My guildmates started complaining and their activity went down for the last couple weeks. It's just getting worse and worse. 

Really easy to lose motivation that way. And I'm talking about a game that already has it's big cut of de-motivating stuff, like artifact challenges you have to spend hundreds of energy for (3* ATK% GLOVES ANYONE???? FFS!!).

Even top players can't finish such events without frustration. For starter level players events like that are a total disaster...