All Categories

Best Rare Champions for Damage?

Search
May 23, 2019, 13:3605/23/19
05/16/19

Just wondering what you feel are some of the best rare damage-dealers? 

Like me personally, I absolutely love Magmablood.  Tossed an attack and lifesteal set on him, and with how much he hits for, he is VERY difficult to kill, as he self-heals and can oftentimes top himself off without any healer.

There are some attackers that I feel are just way under-powered, especially when it comes to lifesteal.  Like for example Kael.  I'm just not impressed by his overall damage-dealing.

So, what do you feel are some of the best rare damage-dealers and why?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 23, 2019, 20:4405/23/19
04/20/19

Kael and Athel are insanely good for the clan boss.

Coldheart is insanely good for the spider and the fire knight.

Apothecary is a great healer-/speed buffer-hybrid.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 23, 2019, 23:1805/23/19
09/18/18

God said:

Just wondering what you feel are some of the best rare damage-dealers? 

Like me personally, I absolutely love Magmablood.  Tossed an attack and lifesteal set on him, and with how much he hits for, he is VERY difficult to kill, as he self-heals and can oftentimes top himself off without any healer.

There are some attackers that I feel are just way under-powered, especially when it comes to lifesteal.  Like for example Kael.  I'm just not impressed by his overall damage-dealing.

So, what do you feel are some of the best rare damage-dealers and why?

Hey

Talking of good rares, being meaning to test a rare team on the clan boss.

Athel, Kael, Apoth, Hydia and Coldheart. The hardest to get being cold heart. 

The team needs to be fast with acc, but i think would be a pretty strong early to mid game... unsure about end game.

Regards
May 25, 2019, 00:3005/25/19
05/16/19
I am actually surprised you both mentioned Kael.  Personally, I feel he is way overrated.  From my experience, Magmablood always seems to hit harder, especially with the counterattack set (his main attack always seems to hit harder for me than Kael).  There are a few others I plan to level up and try out, but so far, my favorite rare for attack is Magmablood.  I think a part of my problem is that with Kael's poison, I have to wait for it to kick in.  I don't like how that gives the opponents another hit before they actually get poisoned.  I know bombs with Magmablood have a delay too, but I feel like Magma gives more damage outright at the start than Kael does.