All Categories

Nazana

Nazana

Search
May 23, 2019, 12:4105/23/19
04/21/19

Nazana

hi, guys how should i build NAZANA? anyone has her  at full power to post here some photos ?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 17, 2020, 03:0604/17/20
11/12/17

I guessing no luck on this one, right?

That's too bad because I pulled two of her.

~ The Infidel
Apr 17, 2020, 09:2904/17/20
Apr 17, 2020, 09:33(edited)
08/26/19

The reason why no one posted here is mainly because there is no additional info in that question. If you don't tell us how you plan to use Nazana, where you want to use her, in what team you use then you can't have correct answer. One good suggestion may be total crap in your specific situation.

Ok, let see. Nazana is HP champion, she has good basic HP, not bad defense and speed, she has two AoE skills and one good support oriented skill. But her skills are ATK based and her basic ATK is low, so we can start from here.

The way you will build her depends of how you plan to use her and where. You can build her for damage to make most use of her two AoE skills, but that most likely will not work very well. She may have good modifier to compensate low ATK, but still building her for damage doesn't seems to me the way she will be most useful.

She can be used as strong CC champion for dungeon waves, probably for Arena with same CC idea and will be good as negative affinity tank in last Spider if that is the way you plan to approach that dungeon.

Aside from tanking Spider 20 where you can build her specifically for that encounter in all other places you can build her with max HP and DEF in mind first, give her needed speed to blend well (not sure if this is correct English word here, hope you will get the idea) with other party members and if you rely on her ATK debuff you will need extra acc too.

The next step you can take is to put some useful sets on her to extend her usability. Shield set can give your party big shield for 3 turns, useful mostly in Arena and maybe for extra protection in dungeons.

You can have her with Stun set that will have good synergy with her two AoE skills. You can have her with Provoke Set that will have even better synergy with her two AoE, high HP, Ally Protection and big self shield - i will personally will go this way, Provoke set on her and good healer to support her can be good in most of the dungeons and Arena.

No mater how you plan to build her set wise, you priority in term of stats must be speed, hp%, def% and maybe acc, in that order. And don't forget that her overall usefulness relate to your overall party composition. She is as good as your party composition and synergy between them are.

Apr 17, 2020, 12:2604/17/20
02/20/20
Spider - the end
Apr 17, 2020, 12:3604/17/20
Apr 17, 2020, 15:28(edited)
08/26/19

Ethan said:

Spider - the end

Yeah, if weak affinity tank there is what someone needs, she is definetly top choice.

Also, her face expresion and overall model is so badass, she just have to place True Fear on spiderlings on start on every turn. Plarium should considered this as an option. You all should save this post for reference for the time when they do this.