All Categories

Gem mine and the questions or complaints we have

Search
May 22, 2019, 09:2805/22/19
03/25/19

Hello all, I understand that the 'Gem mine' is ment to be a long term investment, and I appreciate the thought put into it. Rewarding players that put plenty of time into your game, but I must inquire about the amount of time it takes to get your gems back, or even make a profit off your hard earned (or bought) gems. Perhaps decreasing the amount of days it takes to collect the amount you put in? Perhaps to somewhere between 50-80 days? Or maybe just increase the amount you can receive per day? We could even add boosters that allow you to collect gems faster, or an event where the gem mine can be sent into "Overdrive". 

Best wishes ~ MykelTheMan

Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2019, 20:1105/22/19
05/14/19
As a freshly new player I must say that you get it to 3 in 2 weeks of playing. You get a ton of gems by doing missions.
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 22, 2019, 22:1705/22/19
09/18/18

Hello

Yea the gem mine was built to be more of a long term investment where it allows a constant stream of gems daily, if you combine this with other means of acquiring gems, you can get a decent amount per week. 

Though I think it's a great idea to pose an item or powerup as such to increase production and will forward this feedback on.

many thanks