All Categories

Next fusion?

Next fusion?

Search
May 22, 2019, 08:5605/22/19
03/16/19

Next fusion?

I'm wondering if there's any chance to see some new legendary (or epic, or rare) fusion some time this year?

Are there any plans to have more than one champion in fusion, i.e. having X random champions per month?

We has stockpiles of rares, we needs fusion! 

Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2019, 10:4805/22/19
02/15/19
They told us over a month ago it was supposed to pop out towards end of May. Few days left, sure few others remember. its been delayed since St. Patrick fusion.
May 22, 2019, 10:5005/22/19
03/16/19
 They even released foto on facebook of demon lady, but then they said there were some problems with her, so it had to be delayed
May 22, 2019, 11:2505/22/19
May 22, 2019, 11:26(edited)
01/29/19

In my eyes fusion is the one f2p flagship the game has.

The pure prospect of being able to work for a 5*, without luck, without money, just pure dedication, would be a huge pluspoint for the game.

However, we are waiting for something so easy to implement, for over a month now.

With them insisting on giving us a new fresh untested fusionhero each time there will  be delays and crappy shamrocks again and again and again..

They should just stop spamming out new and new champions, and just give us one existing (tested) legendary champion (like Martyr, Baron, Nicholas, etc) each month to work for..

-It would make their work easier.

-It would make us all more happy

May 23, 2019, 09:0805/23/19
03/16/19

Regardless, whether it's f2p or p2p, fusion is the only thing in this game yielding something tangible and not being fully dependent on goddamn RNG. It's top one feature that:

• is technically already there
  • is easy to setup for rotating fusion events
  • gives instant, continuous boost to customer engagement

Who's making strategic development decisions for this game? Fire them already.

May 23, 2019, 11:3505/23/19
05/17/19

Hi Kalo!

Yes, we have plans to add a number of Champions as a Fusion option. Some will be available for a limited time like before, others will be a permanent addition. You won't have to wait for too long. Thank you for understanding! 

kalo said:

I'm wondering if there's any chance to see some new legendary (or epic, or rare) fusion some time this year?

Are there any plans to have more than one champion in fusion, i.e. having X random champions per month?

We has stockpiles of rares, we needs fusion! 

May 23, 2019, 23:4005/23/19
04/17/19
kalo said:

Who's making strategic development decisions for this game? Fire them already.

Haha, true. 
May 24, 2019, 20:1305/24/19
03/26/19

I am glad that mods have been more active lately and responding to our questions and concerns. But I have to say, respectfully, that when it comes to timelines it seems like no one, including the mods have an answer.

They always respond back “pretty soon”, “not too long” or “in the next patch”. I wish there was a way to tell what these mean.

Having a road map will help us a lot. But I guess at the very least an estimate in terms of which week or even which month something is going to be implemented would be a good start.

I hope the devs are more open about what they are working on. If things remain the same as they are right now, I would be very concerned about where this game is headed. At some point players will get vexed and tend to find a different game. 

May 26, 2019, 06:1305/26/19
03/16/19

Valkyrie said:

Hi Kalo!

Yes, we have plans to add a number of Champions as a Fusion option. Some will be available for a limited time like before, others will be a permanent addition. You won't have to wait for too long. Thank you for understanding! 

Thank you for your reply. What's "not too long" in this case? Week? Month? Quarter? Year? Century? If you have plans to add it, are these some solid plans confirmed with management team, or just a sticky note on some developer's desk? If you have plans, does it mean you have a planned release date, or at least a time frame?

"You won't have to wait for too long" - that gives me nothing.

"Couple weeks, that's confirmed, you have my word" - that's something more appropriate.

May 27, 2019, 09:1405/27/19
03/22/19

So far we are still looking forward for at least a fix ,that one was promised as part of plan for last week. But still nothing. It's very easy to jump to conclusion that we cannot rely on any info from community team...Funny fact, in most games devs like to use term 'soon '. Soon tm become legendary term to describe uncertainty  of production teams.  Here, it sounds like Plarium creating it own version of it; like 'very soon tm' ????
Kek

May 27, 2019, 09:5405/27/19
01/29/19

As was stated before.. it would be very easy to just implement a regular fusion feature #( useing existing champions.)

Development amounting about 1 day of programming. 

(Random legi, requiring 1 random epic(+random substep) ,+2 random uncommons + 1justicar)

IF they wanted us to have a regular Fusion event, they would/could have implemented it long ago.

I gave up hope on this.

Atm the fusion feature is just a marketing gag to bring hopefull new souls into the game:

One fusion every four months (with a flashing new Facebook featured hero, mind you) seems to be enough to flaunt the fusion-feature to the world and attract some new players, hopeing they will spend some money in their first 2 months.

May 27, 2019, 23:4605/27/19
May 27, 2019, 23:46(edited)
03/24/19

Yeah I just don't think they want that many legendaries out there floating around and one a month would mean in twelve months you could have every remotely dedicated f2p player with 12 different legs.

Big loss of money from the rng slot machine cash cow system they've got going now.

But prove me wrong, Plarium! You've already got plenty of monetary support from me. Prove me wrong! 

KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 28, 2019, 02:4305/28/19
09/18/18

Hello

Oh personally can't wait for more fusions, though I did recently dig into the champion reserves .... sooo this could get interesting.

I'll ask and see if I can find out anything more.

regards
May 28, 2019, 11:1705/28/19
03/16/19

Teloch said:

Yeah I just don't think they want that many legendaries out there floating around and one a month would mean in twelve months you could have every remotely dedicated f2p player with 12 different legs.

Fusing a legendary is not an easy task. Who said you'd have all the required rares/epics? Who said you'd be lucky to get them from shards during fusion? And even if you got all the ingredients, what if this legendary was something like Astarlith? Or what if it's the same okayish legendary you already had?

And even if you like that legendary, is it worth the price? Many people were quite upset with St. Patrick guy - how bad he turned out. On the other hand, Santa was crazy good.

All things considered, a dedicated player would probably get 2-3 legendaries a year. What's more interesting is rotating epics - some of them as intermediate fusions for legendaries, some other as standalone fusions.

Jun 1, 2019, 08:1706/01/19
Jun 1, 2019, 08:18(edited)
01/29/19

Kn1ghtmare said:

They told us over a month ago it was supposed to pop out towards end of May. Few days left, sure few others remember. its been delayed since St. Patrick fusion.

Seems "end of of may" was yet another lie.

So, when is it comeing?

Is it so hard to keep your own time-milestones?

If you know how unreliable your staff is, why don't you implement the suggested automated Fusion-Generator to keep people happy?

Jun 1, 2019, 20:5906/01/19
03/16/19

@VALKYRIE, any update on "not too long" for new fusion?

Jun 1, 2019, 23:3206/01/19

My Theory...

• 2 Recent summon events almost back to back.
  • New Teaser in forums about new champs/factions
  • New Fusion was due end of May, in line with 1.8

New Fusion will come with new factions/champs along with 1.8. This fusion will use 2 champs from the new faction/champs that came with 1.8 rendering the 140 unique champs we have in storage useless thus causing an increase of spending....

Lets see if I am right :D

Jun 2, 2019, 01:3006/02/19
03/16/19
Ryforge said:

My Theory...

With such theories, they shall hire you for a game analyst position.
Jun 3, 2019, 11:0106/03/19
05/17/19

Hi, Kalo.

Our Dev Team is currently working on the new Fusion options. Unfortunately, we don't an ETA yet. But once we have any news, we'll most likely publish a teaser.

kalo said:

Jun 3, 2019, 11:5606/03/19
Jun 3, 2019, 17:32(edited)
01/29/19

Valkyrie said:

Hi, Kalo.

Our Dev Team is currently working on the new Fusion options. Unfortunately, we don't an ETA yet. But once we have any news, we'll most likely publish a teaser.

kalo said:

Thank you very much for the reply!

It still saddens me that the development team of our beloved and supported game needs more than two months to duplicate the previous fusion-function, and switch out the (9-13) needed databank entries referencing to the diffrent champions.

Your answer instills some (much needed)  hope in me they will actually come around and finish the job, ... someday.