All Categories

Damage calculation on Def and LP type Champions

Search
May 19, 2019, 19:0105/19/19
05/05/19

Hey everyone

I've an issue with the damage calculation that seems a bit ... ambiguous to me.

I'm using an Armiger from holy Order as text subject.

I'm only exchanging 1 item def item with def% main stat with an def item with att% main stat and the damage of Riposte is raising from 4.5k-4.8k to 4.8k-5.2k

Anyone can confirm that he/she has the same experience.

Anyone can explain why that should be happening like that? - For my understanding a Def scaling skill should not be more effective on Att then on Def.

Sceenshots below.

EDIT:

Of course I'm using the same stage & difficulty for both tests.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 20, 2019, 17:4505/20/19
May 20, 2019, 17:47(edited)
12/23/18

Marius was told what even HP and Def-based skills arte depends on attack too. They never will tell to us how this work exactly because its a part of their monetization thing (and it may be changed anytime a little due game balaning without complains from coomunituy side).

Theoretically, all dmg in game mainly depends from atk vs def calculation. All other stats are just a modificators for this calculation. 

Type HP or Def-based champions just means what this guys are have more HP or Def in their stats then other champion types.

I noticed same thing with Executioner and Sir Nicholas too. S.Nick with 50% atk buff does a lot more dmg with his "purely" HP based skills, then without this buff.

May 20, 2019, 18:5205/20/19
05/05/19

That means that all this "Damage is based on [X]" is trash?