All Categories

Two weeks in and still no demonspawn champions?

Search
May 18, 2019, 03:5805/18/19
05/16/19

Ok, been playing now for about two weeks.  For some reason, I have not seen even one single demonspawn champion, even though in my opinion, those seem to be some of the most interesting champions.  Are demonspawn just far less likely, or am I just having some bad luck here?  Frustrating, because I am currently playing with champions I really don't even like much.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 18, 2019, 14:4205/18/19
05/16/19
Has no one else had this problem?  Really?  I mean the one faction I like most, and not a single one, yet no one else has this issue?
May 19, 2019, 08:3305/19/19
03/13/19
I have tons of useless demonspawn sitting in my vault (just checked, a happy band of 8 exactly) :)
May 19, 2019, 09:0305/19/19
04/17/19

It’s all about chance in this game :( Once you start farming stage 12:6 you’ll get your share!

I have the same problem but with jewelry, which for me seems to be nonexistent for The Sacred Order.

But it’s a farming game... grab a shovel ;)

May 19, 2019, 12:3505/19/19
04/24/19

same here, thousand and thousand energy for quest artefacf and nothing, too much boring this game.

Where is the interest to farm the same dongeon for a useless artifact ?  but if you don't do that you can't progress in quest and you don't have high level artifact. It's just a scam to force you to spend energy and force you to buy pack

May 19, 2019, 13:0805/19/19
05/12/19
krizcharm said:

It’s all about chance in this game :( Once you start farming stage 12:6 you’ll get your share!

I have the same problem but with jewelry, which for me seems to be nonexistent for The Sacred Order.

But it’s a farming game... grab a shovel ;)

Hmm jewelry for The Sacred Order i get the most... 
May 19, 2019, 13:1105/19/19
05/12/19

Thorlig said:

same here, thousand and thousand energy for quest artefacf and nothing, too much boring this game.

Where is the interest to farm the same dongeon for a useless artifact ?  but if you don't do that you can't progress in quest and you don't have high level artifact. It's just a scam to force you to spend energy and force you to buy pack

Noone forces U to do anything. 

All free games are pay to win. But this is actually the only one game where also free players can do really good if they are't Dumb. 

May 20, 2019, 17:5305/20/19
05/16/19

Well, over the weekend, I FINALLY got my first demonspawn champion.  Albeit just uncommon, but better than nothing.  Today, I just got my second one, again an uncommon.

They really need to add something into this game to give us increased chances of acquiring specific factions.  Really annoying that you don't get to customize your team at all and are dependent on what you just happen to get. :P
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 20, 2019, 22:2005/20/19
09/18/18

God said:

Well, over the weekend, I FINALLY got my first demonspawn champion.  Albeit just uncommon, but better than nothing.  Today, I just got my second one, again an uncommon.

They really need to add something into this game to give us increased chances of acquiring specific factions.  Really annoying that you don't get to customize your team at all and are dependent on what you just happen to get. :P

Hello

I rather enjoy the randomness of the rng that is this game, though I will forward your feedback regarding a way to get faction champions.

on the side note when and if you get alure,  she's amazing, demon spawn epic.

regards
May 21, 2019, 00:4605/21/19
04/03/19
If I recall (Don't have app available right now) there are no common demonspawn, so that lowers the odds even more to get one.  
May 21, 2019, 05:2305/21/19
04/17/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

God said:

Hello

I rather enjoy the randomness of the rng that is this game, though I will forward your feedback regarding a way to get faction champions.

regards

Hi,

Another gacha game (Fire Emblem Heroes) release several different "banners" a week with a specific set of heroes that have a higher chance of summoning. This gives players an incentive to spend money on shards when their specific faction or specific champ is on the banner. 
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 21, 2019, 09:1305/21/19
May 21, 2019, 09:13(edited)
09/18/18

Miliannai said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

God said:

Hello

regards

Hi,

Another gacha game (Fire Emblem Heroes) release several different "banners" a week with a specific set of heroes that have a higher chance of summoning. This gives players an incentive to spend money on shards when their specific faction or specific champ is on the banner. 

Hey

I like it, though would be interesting to see how it would be done not all factions have many champions.

As always ill pass on the feedback.

Regards

May 21, 2019, 18:1105/21/19
05/16/19

KiwiMcSheep said:

God said:

Hello

regards

You like having absolutely no control over who you have to play with and being stuck with a "luck of the draw"? Why?

I get that some randomness makes it more suspenseful, but when it is 100% completely random, we can get stuck with champions we have no interest in, but are the only viable ones we have at that time. To me, playing with champions you don't like is hardly fun.

Like right now, I am stuck with Atur, as he is one of the better champions I have. He looks like a mentally handicapped reject that forgot to wear his armor (or any clothing at all) to the fight. I do not enjoy playing with him at all, but at this point, I have little choice when it comes to clearing content, winning arena battles, etc.

I actually tried to get a friend of mine to play, but they said they had no interest. They played quite a while back, but they got champions they didn't like either. As a result, they quit the game. They said it was too time-consuming to hope you'll eventually get a group of champions you'll like, or for that matter, even ONE champion you actually want to play with.

Having absolutely no control at all is just not "fun" to most people. Most people prefer to have at least a little customization – whether it be over aesthetics (change clothing/skin color, etc.), ability/skill options to choose from, or other ways to make your players feel personalized.

But anyway, I appreciate you forwarding this information. Thank you for that. I see that with fusion, they at least attempted to give the ability to get a particular champion. However, it is ONE single champion, and the cost to get him is something I feel is completely unreasonable.

May 22, 2019, 17:1105/22/19
May 22, 2019, 17:12(edited)
05/20/19

Hey guys, i think the random draws are alright. During the Game You get a lot of chances to collect some uncommon, epic or legendarys without need to spend money. Only thing you need is patience.....

And Alure is really amazing, but in PVP seems like a little „Glass-Bomb“? 😂 everytime just hoping she survives the first shot!
May 22, 2019, 18:3205/22/19
02/15/19

I would actually like to see something like this happen. on certain days one faction has a higher drop rate than the rest.

Most would spend on undead horde faction for Bad El but some factions have great heroes as well.

Lets start working on it today Team.