All Categories

How easy or difficult is it to accomplish all monthly quests?

Search
May 17, 2019, 22:0305/17/19
05/16/19

Being a fairly new player (maybe a week or two), the monthly quests seem really daunting.  Just had a couple of questions about them:

1)  "Upgrade a champion to rank 5" - there is no way to get around having to sacrifice four 4-star champions to upgrade one 4-star to 5-star, right?  Do you all typically get an extra four 4-star champions each month to be able to accomplish that on an actual monthly basis?

2)  "Upgrade 2 artifacts to level 16" - with how low the changes to become at around 11-12, it seems like you would have to spend hundreds of thousands, if not millions in coins just to level up two artifacts to level 16, right?  Is there any type of buff or "increase odds of leveling artifacts" type of ability I can get so I don't spend a crazy amount of money?  I haven't found any yet, but wanted to make sure before I spend all that coin to level them up to 16.

I appreciate any feedback you could all offer on those questions.  Thanks :)

Views
Comments
Comments
May 17, 2019, 22:1605/17/19
01/17/19

1. You just use 2* as food. Rank them up to 3 and 4* accordingly. 

2. No. There isn't. But 2×16 is doable.  Make sure you level up the good ones though. 4, pref 5*, with % and good stats.

Overall, monthly tasts are not too difficult. Just go day by day and week by week. You soon will get there. 

May 18, 2019, 00:0805/18/19
05/16/19
Angry Lady said:

1. You just use 2* as food. Rank them up to 3 and 4* accordingly. 

2. No. There isn't. But 2×16 is doable.  Make sure you level up the good ones though. 4, pref 5*, with % and good stats.

Overall, monthly tasts are not too difficult. Just go day by day and week by week. You soon will get there. 

Oh, thanks for the advice on #1.  Makes sense to do that to keep from wasting 4-star champions.  Great advice, thanks!
May 18, 2019, 02:3605/18/19
05/12/19
God said:

Being a fairly new player (maybe a week or two), the monthly quests seem really daunting.  Just had a couple of questions about them:

1)  "Upgrade a champion to rank 5" - there is no way to get around having to sacrifice four 4-star champions to upgrade one 4-star to 5-star, right?  Do you all typically get an extra four 4-star champions each month to be able to accomplish that on an actual monthly basis?

2)  "Upgrade 2 artifacts to level 16" - with how low the changes to become at around 11-12, it seems like you would have to spend hundreds of thousands, if not millions in coins just to level up two artifacts to level 16, right?  Is there any type of buff or "increase odds of leveling artifacts" type of ability I can get so I don't spend a crazy amount of money?  I haven't found any yet, but wanted to make sure before I spend all that coin to level them up to 16.

I appreciate any feedback you could all offer on those questions.  Thanks :)

When I started playing i had no problem finishing monthly quest w/o paying real money.