All Categories

A few suggestions in future of Raid

Search
May 17, 2019, 20:1705/17/19
02/23/19

As my first post on this forum i would like to name few suggestions in the future of the game in case developers needs opinions from players. Always been spectator on forums, bu here we go :) First of all i would like to thank Plarium for this amazing game. Always been a fan of these Champion collecting games. Specially with these kind of medieval rich graphics. I play this game since BETA, and i play it everyday until today and its very addicting :) spend a few Euros for few packs. A 5-6 years ago i played simillar game to this called Heroes of Dragon Age and i liked one special events of that game. We all know that here is a lot of champions to collect and i know that its Faction Wars coming in release in near future. A lot of blue champions is nothing in this game and they are worthless untill Faction Wars i think. In the game Heroes of Dragon Age there was PVP Events for factions. (as example Dwarf factions receive donus 200% damage to Darkspawn heroes. Darkspawn heroes receive bonus 100% HP and so on. That means some times blue champions in these PVP Arena events sometimes stronger than Epic heroes). I want to suggest that making Arena Events like these ( for example Orcs receive 100% bonus damage and 100% HP, and Lizardmen receive 200% bonus dmg as per Event. and so on. Rewards goes as Leaderboards :) i hope someone understood what i trying to say.

Another suggestion is to increase Arena Tiers (Diamond, Platinum and so on).

More: make brews, shards secondary loot as like now silver is.

Do not make new champions same just changing his texture colors. It doesnt make him new champion, it makes him same old champion in new "clothes". it disapoints players

As a new champions or new factions in future i have suggestions as dwarves, Greek mythology creatures (medusa, centaur, cyclops and so on), samurais, vampires, warewolves, Greek Gods (Zeus, Ra and so on), elementals.

Another suggestion is to increase campaign. (more missions, more rewards), also make more challenging Difficulties.

Add private chats, friends chats. Friend list as making friends to send random gift (silver, energy, arena tokens and so on.)

Add in shop random book, arena tokens for sale as sometimes Blue shards pops in there.

More national festival Events (Christmas, Easter and so on. ) like daily login rewards.

Callendar for events in case players wants to schedule what to do or what to save.

More champions with Hidden Ultimate skills.

I thinks thats all what i remmember :) thanks for reading and feel free to comment.

Everything else in this game i outstanding, keep up the good work!

Views
Comments