All Categories

Suggestions for qql and basic implementations and Improvements.

Search
May 17, 2019, 01:0605/17/19
03/22/19

There really needs to be a 10x auto farm simulator or something of the sorts because this is a very grindy game, which is fine, but not fine enough to keep having to tap on repeat. This is very essential and the longer this feature isn't in game the less players are willing to join/stay.

Please rework the ridiculous Challenge missions, they are actually extremely ridiculous, make no sense what so ever and the rewards are sub optimal. Grinding can be fun, but mindless foolish grinding is just lazy and poor design, change the missions to amount based or something not (Find x Glove with attack from x dungeon) I'm not even sure how a team of people let that fly.

When a hero reaches max ascensions (6* with 6 ascencions) it would be nice if the visual appearance of the hero Improved of changed dramatically for example. Athel would be come (Athel the crusader) or something and she would get a more bad ass looking armour, this was a feature had in another game which I really loved and made me more inclined to max out certain heroes (For people who like to role play characters, I'm sure you understand)

There should be an item in game that is specifically for ranking up heroes. In summoners wars and other games you had such items that were not heroes but basically food for ranking up heroes from 3* to 4* etc that you acquired from various rewards, dungeons or achievements.

There should be more rewards for clan progression. I don't even know what the current rewards are so correct me if i'm wrong but there seems to be nothing. The clans should be able to level up and hit some acheivements for cool rewards like Sacred shards, Legendary skill tomes, Rank up fodder etc.

Add more fusion heroes as a way for more people to obtain Legendary heroes if they are willing to grind for it

Heroes should not loose their buffs from previous rounds as they enter a new round, come on now. This should have been addressed in the beta phase seriously.

Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 17, 2019, 01:4405/17/19
09/18/18

Hello 

Thanks for the suggestions, I have highlighted this to the CM's. Feel free to keep them coming 

regards