All Categories

How do I finish this progression mission

Search
May 16, 2019, 21:0005/16/19
05/15/19

How do I complete  the Artifact Mission with the description of "Equip an attack type champion with gauntlets, chestplate, and boots with ATK (%) as their primary stats". It says I have 1 out of 3 even though I equipped other attack types with the artifacts
Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2019, 21:1705/16/19
05/03/19
put gauntlets with primary stat atk %, chest with primary stat atk %, and boots with primary stat atk % on one attack type champion.
May 16, 2019, 22:1805/16/19
02/05/19
If you have an attack type (all on 1 champion) equipped with gloves, boots and chest all with atk% as primary stat, and the mission still doesnt give you the reward, it might still be broken. Im not sure if they fixed it yet.
Nov 10, 2019, 11:4411/10/19
06/01/19
You are doing something wrong. I'm adamant they fixed it a while back since I had a completion issue with it that got fixed.
Dec 24, 2019, 15:0712/24/19
07/25/19
Is there a video or something? Cause I'm having the same issues and I still only get one out of three. I've looked all over and find nothing.
Jan 12, 2020, 15:2401/12/20
I'm having the same issue, definitely not doing anything wrong. Obviously they have an issue with it. I was so frustrated so pretty chuffed to see this post and know it's not me
Jan 13, 2020, 00:2301/13/20
05/13/19

You have to equip the same attack type champion with:

ATK % Gloves - ATK % Chest - ATK % Shoes
Jan 13, 2020, 12:3201/13/20
01/10/20

Hi there all, quite newb to this game but having fun so far!

So today i was struggling with the same challenge/mission but i just figured out what i was doing wrong now.

I couldnt understand why i wasnt completing the challenge since i equipped an attack type champion (so i thought), with all the necessary

ATK prim stat artifacts, gauntlets, chest plate and boots. I picked one of my new summoned champions so i wouldnt have to spend silver changing artifacts on other champions i was already using. Now the problem youre facing is probably the same i did,

YOU ARE EQUIPPING THE WRONG CHAMPION WITH THE NECESSARY ARTIFACTS!

For every champion you have an icon (for affinity); "Blue flame" (Magic) , Green Bolt (Spirit), Red Skull (Force) & Purple Triangle (Void).

The Champion i equipped with the artifacts when it wasnt working for me to complete te given challenge was a Spirit type champion, though with primary stat Attack.. it didnt work.

But then i picked another Champion i just summoned which was a "FORCE (Red Skull) Champion (with prim stat ATK)

I equipped the proper artifacts and completed the challenge!

I hope this will help.

Jan 13, 2020, 12:4601/13/20
02/13/19

Andawg said:

Hi there all, quite newb to this game but having fun so far!

So today i was struggling with the same challenge/mission but i just figured out what i was doing wrong now.

I couldnt understand why i wasnt completing the challenge since i equipped an attack type champion (so i thought), with all the necessary

ATK prim stat artifacts, gauntlets, chest plate and boots. I picked one of my new summoned champions so i wouldnt have to spend silver changing artifacts on other champions i was already using. Now the problem youre facing is probably the same i did,

YOU ARE EQUIPPING THE WRONG CHAMPION WITH THE NECESSARY ARTIFACTS!

For every champion you have an icon (for affinity); "Blue flame" (Magic) , Green Bolt (Spirit), Red Skull (Force) & Purple Triangle (Void).

The Champion i equipped with the artifacts when it wasnt working for me to complete te given challenge was a Spirit type champion, though with primary stat Attack.. it didnt work.

But then i picked another Champion i just summoned which was a "FORCE (Red Skull) Champion (with prim stat ATK)

I equipped the proper artifacts and completed the challenge!

I hope this will help.

Lol nope, affinity doesn't count for that :D

You have to see the champ's role, like "attak", "defense","support" etc. To complete the mission, you have to equip an attack type champion.
Jan 13, 2020, 16:4601/13/20
Jan 13, 2020, 16:49(edited)
01/10/20

If not then it might be youre using prim stat ATK artifacts instead of PRIM STAT ATK % artifacts!

Yeah i know about the "Attack" role, i was using a champion with Attack role and it still didnt work! Then when i changed to a champion with a different affinity with Attack role it DID WORK! I mightve overlooked the fact i was using ATK artifacts earlier, instead of ATK % artifacts!
Jan 30, 2020, 12:2601/30/20
Jan 30, 2020, 12:28(edited)
01/27/20

lindsaydawson said:

How do I complete  the Artifact Mission with the description of "Equip an attack type champion with gauntlets, chestplate, and boots with ATK (%) as their primary stats". It says I have 1 out of 3 even though I equipped other attack types with the artifacts

Each artifact from atk has also some description, you need to make sure all 3 they gave attack in that description and also something %, if is just attack without % it dosen't work, so that's how you complete it!

Feb 28, 2020, 20:1502/28/20
02/25/20
Ok peoples I figure it out I’d post a picture but I can’t figure it out... So. The Primary stat is posted under the artifact “item” level of rarity. If your making the mistake I was you equipping items that say attack and a number what you need to equip will show (attack 1%) or what ever the actual percent value is. Your welcome
Feb 29, 2020, 10:2302/29/20
05/13/19

i Think this topic has got a lot of answer so i will close.

Have a nice day
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.