All Categories

What to do with high ranking champions I do not want to use?

Search
May 16, 2019, 20:3905/16/19
05/16/19

Fairly new to this and just got a 4-star champion, Atur. While he is powerful compared to what I already have, I have no interest in him due to aesthetics.

Since I have no interest in using this particular champion, what would be the best way to utilize him for my other champions? I was thinking of saving him for upgrading the rank of other champions, but not sure if there might be some other use I am missing here?

Views
Comments
Comments
May 16, 2019, 21:0505/16/19
02/05/19
There will be a faction war at a later date. I dont know exactly how it will work, but I assume you need to use teams of champions from the same faction. Besides, they rebalance champions occasionally as well, maybe the ones underwhelming now, becomes useful in the future. Keep them!
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 17, 2019, 03:1905/17/19
09/18/18

Hello

I have a stockpile of champions in my vault for the sole factor of fusions, which include up to 40 epics that I'm not personally interested in making for so many reasons at the moment. but like previously said the game may change whether a buff to those champions make then interesting again or new game modes. 

the Vault was a welcomed feature when added for this exact reason.

regards
May 17, 2019, 15:2405/17/19
03/16/19
I used them for food. Some epic champion are useless and even weaker than rare champion. 
May 17, 2019, 21:5105/17/19
05/16/19

Thanks for all the feedback.  After a little experimentation, I came to realize that my best bet currently is to utilize the higher rated champion to clear content for artifacts and coins. 

From some of the feedback from you guys here, it seems like as time goes on, I will eventually start getting enough high level champions that I will have more versatility in who I choose.  Currently, I only have three four-star champions.  So, pretty much having to utilize Atur to clear higher-level content for more coins and artifacts.

Have to say though, it seems like "defense" and "support" champions like Shaman and Jizoh are FAR more useful than an "attack" like Atur.  From battles, it looks like both Jizoh and Shaman do just as much damage as Atur, but they apply more useful buffs/debuffs than Atur.
May 18, 2019, 02:4505/18/19
05/12/19
Atur is far better than Jizoh and Shaman. I'd say hes top epic Champion for arena.