All Categories

Some help please

Some help please

Search
May 15, 2019, 15:4305/15/19
04/20/19

Some help please

I'm quite new to the game only a couple of weeks, got a few epics levelled to 50 but did it mostly campaigning and doing what dungeons I can. I have obtained some magic/spirit/force/void potions (the ones that look like a glass of beer) and have tried to use them to level up  I can never get the potions to work. I click on them but they never show in the rank up box?  I tried using magic on magic.. etc and nothing seems to work. I also have tomes that show up when trying to upgrade skills but are unable to use.   Any help understanding how the two work would be appreciated.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 15, 2019, 15:5305/15/19
May 15, 2019, 16:07(edited)
02/15/19

Should be able to go to the Tavern and level up heroes with the XP brews. Also in the Tavern there is a tab for Ascendance. You choose a hero you want ascended, one you use most likely, and if you have the correct potions you can ascend them. Goes up by one ascendance star. you can ascend a hero 1 time per each star they have. by there rank basically. If there at 5 star rank you can ascend them 5 times. you can also combine 10 lesser potions to make 1 greater potion, and 10 greater potions to make 1 superior potion, called the potion mixer its in the ascendance screen.

Hope this helps. On a side note i know people have been having issues using the XP brews lately so if those don't work just give it time they will fix the issue.
May 15, 2019, 16:0705/15/19
04/20/19
Thanks I've got the Ascension down it was the xp brews not working, glad to know I am not the only one having problems with them..