All Categories

We totally kept track of your points...

Search
May 8, 2019, 23:3505/08/19
02/20/17

I am no mathematician but I am pretty sure you lost most of the points.  Considering I unlocked the rewards on the right up to the purple shard, which takes 2000 points, and my ranking says I have little over 1000, I would say you lost some stuff.  
Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
May 8, 2019, 23:5805/08/19
09/18/18

ArcanWyvern said:

I am no mathematician but I am pretty sure you lost most of the points.  Considering I unlocked the rewards on the right up to the purple shard, which takes 2000 points, and my ranking says I have little over 1000, I would say you lost some stuff.  

Hello, 

There is a graphical error (delay) with the display of the tournament points, however, all points are still recorded in the database.

regards

May 9, 2019, 00:4105/09/19
02/11/19
I've earned way more than 2k points but it stopped counting at 1502. I have not received any rewards since 1500
May 9, 2019, 00:5305/09/19
Jul 18, 2019, 14:39(edited)
02/20/17
KiwiMcSheep said:

ArcanWyvern said:

Hello, 

There is a graphical error (delay) with the display of the tournament points, however, all points are still recorded in the database.

regards

*sigh*. While I appreciate the response, it is pretty disheartening.  What Frankenstein have you created?  Databases don’t (delay).  Your game client reads the data in the stored field and presents it.  The client is reading a table, it doesn’t read ‘part’ of the field, and display ‘some’ of it.  The value I see in the client is exactly what it fetches from the database,  I can’t wait to see how this gets resolved.  
May 9, 2019, 01:5405/09/19
03/31/19
My points stopped at 2218. During the time you said it's a graphical bug, I've also won more than 10 arena matches as well as 3 starred my brutal to earn points. However, right now my points is just 2661? 10 matches in arena gold II should've given me 600 POINTS already!! I dont know how you guys will compensate for your bug because all campaigns were only rewarded for the first time. Technically, I've lost more than 2,000 points from dungeon, campaign and arena
May 10, 2019, 12:0805/10/19
05/01/19

ArcanWyvern said:

*sigh*. While I appreciate the response, it is pretty disheartening.  What Frankenstein have you created?  Databases don’t (delay).  Your game client reads the data in the stored field and presents it.  The client is reading a table, it doesn’t read ‘part’ of the field, and display ‘some’ of it.  The value I see in the client is exactly what it fetches from the database,  I can’t wait to see how this gets resolved.  

I’m a developer there are many reasons why code written would display this effect and the database would be fine

Consider for example a query where only the first 10 records were totaled.  In this case we would all see the results we did , it works for a while then stops.

Why would it have like this ?   Most likely it was used for testing or debugging and made the final build by mistake
May 10, 2019, 15:0605/10/19
04/20/19

ArcanWyvern said:

KiwiMcSheep said:

ArcanWyvern said:

Hello, 

regards

lol that is the best, gold response. Tables don't lie, Tables don't make up whatever information "they" want to display. It is a query, the table on the DB responds with the answer. /shrug
Maths is hurd!