All Categories

Removable tomes

Removable tomes

Search
May 8, 2019, 16:1205/08/19
05/08/19

Removable tomes

How about maki g tomes removable and reusable the sa.e way that artifacts are ?

I have umpteen rare and around 20 epic champs. What realistic chance do i have off skilling them. Practicaly no chance !

Redistribution of skill tomes should be available.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2019, 16:4705/08/19
04/05/19
Totally agree
May 8, 2019, 17:1405/08/19
04/08/19

fireblood said:

How about maki g tomes removable and reusable the sa.e way that artifacts are ?

I have umpteen rare and around 20 epic champs. What realistic chance do i have off skilling them. Practicaly no chance !

Redistribution of skill tomes should be available.

This is a really cool idea that I love. While my Executioner was AMAZING early game, my late game need for him has dropped pretty drastically and while I only spent maybe one or two tomes on him, there are other heroes that have the same thought process behind it like the Shaman, Jizoh, Galek for me... etc.

However, they're still a company and they still want to make money. Look at all the people complaining about how much money/gems they've spent on mastery farming. If they were to just give us back tomes the people who have spent a ton of money and have a bunch of different heroes will have a surplus of useless tomes. Also why would we ever purchase tome packs anymore? we'd just buy gems and respect the tomes. Love the idea though. Would love it.

Jul 18, 2019, 15:2607/18/19
05/29/19

Personally, I believe you should be able to trade rare tomes in for epic or legendary tomes!

Not a one-for-one ratio of course. But something appropriate.

I have a bunch of rare tomes sitting unused... 
Jul 19, 2019, 02:5407/19/19
04/10/19
I don’t think the game should let us change them around.  I feel like that would give some people a huge advantage over those that don’t have many tomes or champs with leveled skills.  However, the trading them in part, I’m totally on board with that.  I personally feel that some of the dungeons should drop epic and legendary.  I feel like we don’t get hardly any opportunities to earn them.  After you finish all the stages of the campaign, you’re just left with trying to get them in events and such.