Petition to add Iizardmen icon

Search
May 6, 2019, 16:5705/06/19
04/18/19

SIGN HERE:

http://chng.it/vH75tJwg8p

Over the run of the game, one group in particular has faced discrimination beyond what can be considered acceptable. Plarium's decision to forego the inclusion of an icon representing the Lizardmen in the game shows a supreme disrespect for all those who would identify with our brothers and sisters of cold blood. Even before the implementation of the faction wars, we are at a definite disadvantage.

This issue pertains to all players of RAID: Shadow Legends because our brothers and sisters of cold blood are unable to identify and communicate with one another without explicit indication of our loyalty to the Lizardmen faction in global chat. This creates convolution throughout the entire game space, where we are disregarded and lost amongst the masses.

In order to resolve this issue completely, reparations should be paid; however, we doubt that Plarium would do anything this positive for the Lizardmen, given their previous position on the issue. Instead, we can compromise by Plarium's inclusion of one or several icons representing the Lizardmen for use within the game space. This will allow our brothers and sisters of cold blood to find and commune with each other, allowing us the chance we deserve to form communities and find peace in companionship.

Views
Comments
Comments
May 8, 2019, 18:2405/08/19
03/28/19
Hands down best post I have seen on here. Also I agree I currently have all the rare lizards except bogwalker and slitherbrute and actually second only to the dark elves this is the next team I am currently messing around with to see who to use with for faction wars and I have to tell you its been pretty fun they mesh pretty good together. sadly Jizoh is my only epic.I would love to get broadmaw her resurrect ability is amazing. 
May 8, 2019, 18:5305/08/19
03/22/19
what the fk :S