All Categories

My Week long experience playing

Search
May 4, 2019, 18:4905/04/19

So first off I was very excited to start playing this game coming from other rpg style iOS games. The gameplay was very engaging, almost too engaging and I came to find myself spending hours upon hours trying to maximize my progress and reach campaign goals. First off if you love devoting time on an iOS game and have the time to spend 2-3 hours per day on this game then by all means this is the game for you. However I find phone games to be more of a side hobby to console or PC games and just something that should be utilized as a filler rather than become a tedious chore. My worst experience with this game is the long battle system that takes about 2 minutes a battle with all the animations and fluff. Having to babysit my phone and witness the utter battery destruction that occurs is just not appealing to me. I gave this game my best shot and all of the benefit of the doubt but in the end I just couldn't put myself to spend even 0.99 cents on the game because I felt like my investment would only yield small monetary gains and nothing that would give me an advantage to my peers. 

In the end I felt like I needed to leave a review in hopes that some poor soul who's sitting on the can right now or bored at work goes into this game with the correct mindset knowing the devotion and care it will take to be committed to this game. This game is a commitment and I wish it all the best for the player base in the future.
Views
Comments