All Categories

Am i unlucky or is this on purpose?!?

Search
May 1, 2019, 02:5805/01/19
05/01/19

i am new when it comes to this game as I've had it for 2 weeks, i have seen my game-play activity go down and i know why. 

I am trying really hard to get a stronger team and to get them i need to get the higher cores (think that's the name to lazy to check), the problem is that i'm trying to build a balanced team with the right roles but i am either having the most horrible luck or the game makes it harder to get anything but support?

I have opened a total of 8 blue characters and 7 of the 8 are support and the other one was defence. The only attack blue i have is my starting character the orc. Am i the only one experiencing this or is i universal?

I finally got a rare character and i was hyped and then i opened it... another support... most of the abilities were the same as the others but it had revival which was new. this put a damper on my enthusiasm as i want a balance of them. 

This is more like a rant but i would like to know what others got and if they were also flooded with supports.
Views
Comments
Comments
May 1, 2019, 06:4805/01/19
May 1, 2019, 06:52(edited)
01/17/19

Use the drop from the map to get good champs. Several of them are really good and you will be able to upgrade their skills with the doudles from the map. 

Plus most of the supporting champ are actually dealing as much damage as some attackers. So check the stats and pay attention to the attack and def duffs/debuffs.