Drop Rates are killing this game

Search
Apr 28, 2019, 22:2204/28/19
04/22/19

4000 energy and still no Diabolist.

2200 energy one Executioner

I know I've never had much luck with RNG, but this is absurd. The pure number of attempts should have at least gained me something more than this. I am disgusted and disappointed with this game. I openly tell people it's not worth playing. Why would it be. What a massive waste of time.

This should be an amazing game. Could be an amazing game, but the simple truth is it's just outright boring.
Views
Comments
Comments
KiwiMcSheepModerator
Apr 29, 2019, 00:5504/29/19
09/18/18

Hello Rook

Welcome to the forums, I've been a player now for easily over 7 months, I to have seen some really bad luck with my RNG, though I have had times where I have been really lucky, so my personal experience has kinda balanced itself out.

Though with these numbers I am curious to know what difficulty you were doing this on?

From my understanding, though the chances of a champion dropping from each of the difficulties don't change, the chances of the higher rarity of a champion when they do drop does change, so brutal for example will have a higher chance to drop a rare then easy does.

kind regards

Apr 29, 2019, 23:5804/29/19
03/18/19
Everyone has their bad luck days. As you know, you're dealing with chance; you could spend 10,000 energy and not get Diabolist, or use 2 ancient shards and pull a legendary. I don't mean to sound harsh, but you knew what you were getting yourself into, with this game, so don't complain that you haven't gotten what you wanted despite spending X amount of energy. 
Apr 30, 2019, 05:4404/30/19
02/12/19

Drop rates are not the problem. Drop rates are same for everyone. Problem are possibilities to spend enormous amount of money. All packs though have limit how many times they can be purchased but with so many possibilities to spend money really destroys this game. 

Imo people who spend and who do not should be on separate servers.