All Categories

Campaign Farming Calculator

Search
Apr 23, 2019, 22:4904/23/19
03/16/19

Hello guys. I've posted this on reddit, but also posting it right here as it sounded revelant to me :

I think this might be usefull for some of you, as it is designed to help you plan and optimize your farming of Campaign, your main income of Champ' XP and Silver.

Basic Idea is to select your stage and difficulty, select your current rooster composition (level and rank of each one) and it will tell you how many run and energy you'll need for each champ to reach Max level. This should help you select the best stage and compare different farming options.

Here is a capture of what it currently looks like :

User Manual :

• Blue zone is dedicated to your Account and Stage set up. Account meaning your available boosts, while Stage is... safe explanatory.
  • Yellow zone is your Rooster setup. Basicly, I have one level 50 carry that won't level up anymore as Cap level is reached. But others champion will. You'll need to set bot Current level and Rank to empty if you using less than 4 champions.
  • E/RUN : how many Energy you'll use for each run.
  • Silver/Run : how many Silver you'll be rewarder for each run (taking Raid boost into accounts if revelant)
  • Champions : the number of champ' in your rooster
  • XP/RUN : XP the stage deliver. XP Bonused are taking your XP boosts and Raid Boost into accounts. XP / Champ is the total you can expect for each champions that is not currently max level.
  • XP Needed is the total XP needed to max level for the related champ
  • NB RUN TO MAX LEVEL : how many time you'll have to repeat the selected stage to reach max level for the current champ.
  • ENERGY TO MAX LEVEL : how many energy thhis will cost you
  • SIVER TO MAX LEVEL : How many "raw" silver you'll gain for repeating the stage until max level. This does not take into account artefact sells, so higher difficulties do not have full justice here.

To be noted :

• I lack XP needed for rank 6 champions. So Rank 6 calculation are not currently functionnal. If someone could somehow give me those numbers for each sixties level of rank 6 champion, this would be a great addition !
  • To use this spreadsheet, you might need to make a copy of it so you can change your own settings. (File > Make a copy). You might need a google account to do so.

Link to the spreadsheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZiJ8bghVct9fyHf8R1Mf_ZDyAiATDGi3SFUNQMikAk/edit?usp=sharing

Remarks, questions and suggestions welcomed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 24, 2019, 14:3604/24/19
04/08/19
nickozaz said:

Hello guys. I've posted this on reddit, but also posting it right here as it sounded revelant to me :

I think this might be usefull for some of you, as it is designed to help you plan and optimize your farming of Campaign, your main income of Champ' XP and Silver.

Basic Idea is to select your stage and difficulty, select your current rooster composition (level and rank of each one) and it will tell you how many run and energy you'll need for each champ to reach Max level. This should help you select the best stage and compare different farming options.

Here is a capture of what it currently looks like :

User Manual :

• Blue zone is dedicated to your Account and Stage set up. Account meaning your available boosts, while Stage is... safe explanatory.
  • Yellow zone is your Rooster setup. Basicly, I have one level 50 carry that won't level up anymore as Cap level is reached. But others champion will. You'll need to set bot Current level and Rank to empty if you using less than 4 champions.
  • E/RUN : how many Energy you'll use for each run.
  • Silver/Run : how many Silver you'll be rewarder for each run (taking Raid boost into accounts if revelant)
  • Champions : the number of champ' in your rooster
  • XP/RUN : XP the stage deliver. XP Bonused are taking your XP boosts and Raid Boost into accounts. XP / Champ is the total you can expect for each champions that is not currently max level.
  • XP Needed is the total XP needed to max level for the related champ
  • NB RUN TO MAX LEVEL : how many time you'll have to repeat the selected stage to reach max level for the current champ.
  • ENERGY TO MAX LEVEL : how many energy thhis will cost you
  • SIVER TO MAX LEVEL : How many "raw" silver you'll gain for repeating the stage until max level. This does not take into account artefact sells, so higher difficulties do not have full justice here.

To be noted :

• I lack XP needed for rank 6 champions. So Rank 6 calculation are not currently functionnal. If someone could somehow give me those numbers for each sixties level of rank 6 champion, this would be a great addition !
  • To use this spreadsheet, you might need to make a copy of it so you can change your own settings. (File > Make a copy). You might need a google account to do so.

Link to the spreadsheet :

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hZiJ8bghVct9fyHf8R1Mf_ZDyAiATDGi3SFUNQMikAk/edit?usp=sharing

Remarks, questions and suggestions welcomed.

You the real MVP
Apr 24, 2019, 17:0004/24/19
04/20/19
Great work, thanks!
CirillaAdmin
Apr 25, 2019, 11:3704/25/19
02/27/19

Hey Nickozaz! Thanks a lot for the great work. I am sure this will be helpful for other players. I admire your dedication If you create more of such tables it would be great if you could share those, too. Thanks! :)

Jun 21, 2019, 05:4406/21/19
Jun 21, 2019, 05:44(edited)
05/13/19

Really appreciate the spread sheet. I did a little bit of a trial run on level 12-3. One thing I find lacking in a lot of these shared sheets is drop information. From what I've been able to gather, these are the approximate drop rates for gear, green stones, and heroes.

As shown, I ran 90 recorded trials. 30 normal, 30 hard, and 30 brutal. Hopefully it ends up being representative of the games true stats. Here are the calculated drop rates

If you do a straight calculation, it appears as though Hard is best for silver/energy and Brutal is best for xp/energy. It also looks like Hard is far best for combined silver and xp per energy...

If you adjust for item drops (in this case shields) you end up that hard and brutal... are basically statistically identical. The biggest advantage then is brutal for 4 and 5 star gear for gear level up events.

I know this post is a little old, but I thought this is important to point out for players and devs.
Jul 13, 2019, 11:3907/13/19
Jul 13, 2019, 12:13(edited)
05/27/19

Had to login to show some respect to a crazy useful spreadsheet. Much appreciated!

After a bit of clicking and testing, couple notes on what I’ve been eager to sort out:

• I noticed what someone else mentioned in a previous reply about the XP given on 12-3 and 12-6 being the same on Hard (5900)

• the silver difference is in favor of 12-6 by 150 (9700) - until you consider the fact that the equipment rewards favor 12-3 by at least 220, and the gap increases as the stars/rank increases exponentially; No point in ever doing 12-6 on Hard. Still grinding to test differences on Brutal

• prob most important (to me), Brutal 12-3/12-6 takes only 4 less runs (10) to max 2* as compared to Hard and 4 less energy (80) but the differences for 3* and higher is definitely significant enough as far as energy management goes.

Jul 13, 2019, 18:2707/13/19
05/16/19

Thanks.

So, is this why people tend to run brutal on 12-3 rather than 12-6?  12-6 gives slightly more xp on brutal, and that slight bit adds up over time with hours upon hours of grinding.  I won't switch just at the chance of a little more coin (on paper too, not confirmed).
Oct 22, 2019, 19:3910/22/19
09/29/19

@nickozaz  thx bro

Oct 23, 2019, 04:2710/23/19
08/26/19

Did you take into account that it doesnt require the same xp to lvl a 3* and a 5* to lvl 30?

I noticed differences so I stopped trying to figure it out. Like if you pex a 3* and a 4*, first to reach lvl 20 is the 3*, first to reach lvl 30 is the 4*. Each rank seems to have a different curve. 
Feb 10, 2023, 23:2902/10/23
02/03/23
Nico Traveler

Did you take into account that it doesnt require the same xp to lvl a 3* and a 5* to lvl 30?

I noticed differences so I stopped trying to figure it out. Like if you pex a 3* and a 4*, first to reach lvl 20 is the 3*, first to reach lvl 30 is the 4*. Each rank seems to have a different curve. 

Pretty sure it's the same for all ranks...

dthorne04Moderator
Feb 11, 2023, 00:0402/11/23
12/30/20

3.5 year old necro, why 😂