All Categories

Recommended Artifacts

Recommended Artifacts

Search
Apr 15, 2019, 01:5004/15/19
01/03/17

Recommended Artifacts

Hi, new to the game.

I recently received the orc shaman, from the weekly login rewards, along with all the lifestealer artifacts for the week, and assumed that as I received them that week with her they’d be the best artifacts for her.

But in the Champions Index, under her reviews there’s are ‘Recommended Artifacts’ tab, which indicates totally different sets of artifacts for her (which also seems to be repeated for other support champions as well?)

My question is which artifacts should I be going for, for her? The recommended or the life stealer ones given that week?

I read through the artifacts guide, but that just added to the confusion at this stage, are the recommended Artifacts even right for the champions?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 15, 2019, 05:2004/15/19
02/15/19

Unknown_Ranger said:

Hi, new to the game.

I recently received the orc shaman, from the weekly login rewards, along with all the lifestealer artifacts for the week, and assumed that as I received them that week with her they’d be the best artifacts for her.

But in the Champions Index, under her reviews there’s are ‘Recommended Artifacts’ tab, which indicates totally different sets of artifacts for her (which also seems to be repeated for other support champions as well?)

My question is which artifacts should I be going for, for her? The recommended or the life stealer ones given that week?

I read through the artifacts guide, but that just added to the confusion at this stage, are the recommended Artifacts even right for the champions?

Hi

The recommeced artifact is good for basic, but you need to figure out hows your champ works better. In Shaman case may you use shield+hp set coz his revive skill is the best this is my suggestion.
Apr 15, 2019, 15:0004/15/19
02/20/19
Life steal set is a must for your starter champ so that he/she can solo campaign for farming Xp. For support champ you’d better focus on HP/DEF/speed.
Apr 18, 2019, 18:2904/18/19
Apr 19, 2019, 16:51(edited)
03/25/19
use artifacts to boost her hp, then pair her with healer champs, or put immortality or divine sets  on her, or immunity, regeneration, shield sets depending on what u like and think best, if u put lifesteal set on her, she gets easily killed in battles
Jan 18, 2020, 18:0001/18/20
11/30/19
Hi new to the game I have upgraded my champion to level  39 but having problems with artifacts I know it was the wrong direction  but how do I fig it out offensively