All Categories

Reinbeast state

Reinbeast state

Search
Apr 6, 2019, 20:2304/06/19
04/06/19

Reinbeast state

Hello Guys,

I've had some 1on1 fights that were going forever but this has to be the worst one yet.

I've decided to quit after almost 70 minutes of auto(spent the fist 10 actually trying to manual my way into winning).

Something has to be done reharding his shield...it should not be possible to lose a 4vs1 where 2 of those 4 are attack based heroes.

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 6, 2019, 20:3504/06/19
03/16/19
as i said before, they should decrease the value of shield to 20% or increase cd of the skill
Apr 7, 2019, 08:2004/07/19
02/25/19

Where is spirit attackers? Where attacker with ignore shield or def? Why did you kill everyone and leave the Reinbeast last? If you attack someone else's first, the shield will hang on this other one, and you can kill the Reinbeast. Don't use auto in arena, use brain. 

Apr 7, 2019, 09:1304/07/19
02/25/19

And you forget one thing, many characters here are universal. But the Reinbeast is good ONLY in the arena(mostly in def) and that's it. No one else uses his nowhere. 

Apr 7, 2019, 10:3904/07/19
04/06/19
Then it's clearly my fault.Rein is fine.Don't touch him.
Apr 8, 2019, 17:1104/08/19
04/07/19

This happend to me too . I put 3 dps spirit attackers ,I killed 3 heros and only Reinbeast stay alive . Haha, He killed all my 3 spirits attackers and Gorgorab . 

I hope devs will balance her skill . He is not epic neither legendary but God tier right now
Apr 8, 2019, 23:2304/08/19
02/14/19
Geka said:

Where is spirit attackers? Where attacker with ignore shield or def? Why did you kill everyone and leave the Reinbeast last? If you attack someone else's first, the shield will hang on this other one, and you can kill the Reinbeast. Don't use auto in arena, use brain. 

Except that if rainbeast is properly speced and fully upgraded, he will heal himself and apply the shield before he is taken out. If I can kill most of legs easier than this champ, then there is clearly smth wrong with it. Besides, killing him first is not always optional. 
May 5, 2019, 06:3305/05/19
04/16/19

You know people are putting rein with 3 dps, so they get busted down quick and he wins 4v1. So where's the balance. 

He's either op. Or 100% countered by ignore shield. I'd say rein is in a pretty bad place 
May 5, 2019, 15:2405/05/19
03/22/19
U only need to kill him first. Easy to win. 
May 6, 2019, 14:0805/06/19
03/09/19
NoMercy said:

U only need to kill him first. Easy to win. 
You have not seen the above picture, have you? 4 x 1 and a defeat...
May 6, 2019, 17:4105/06/19
03/15/19
Playing with a defensive team and without green type attackers vs the Rein and then complain about the obvious lose in the forum, Is the most newbie thing i've ever read there.
May 29, 2019, 23:0305/29/19
03/08/19

Can you guys stop your friggin brainless comments? I know all you Reinbeast beastiality lovers will protect your precious goddamn hero.

"FOCUS HIM FIRST"... Ok, let's focus Reindeer first while they have 3 other DPS heroes that will blow the crap out of our teams. GOOD CALL! Smart person!

"Use 4 green heroes!". So to kill 1 friggin overpowered shit hero, I have to setup FOUR.. repeat, FOUR DPS counters against him? Totally valid and balanced.

"Reinbeast is only good in arena". So? Delete him from the game. He DESTROYS Arena's and sux everywhere else. Then he has, imo, no room in Raid: Shadow Legends.

I'm so sorry im just tired as shit seeing EVERY SINGLE TEAM run REINBEAST in their formation in Gold. Then I have to scroll through, waste 100 gems just to find a single match that's winnable because they do NOT HAVE REINBEAST.

I capitalized all the words for you guys, simply so those that do not seem to have a logical way of thinking can skid through it. I understand most people run DPS heroes and he's a counter to them. But come onnnn, he's not supposed to 1v4 a team unless you 100% counterpick against him. Or runs some dumb sets like "dmg max health" so that your arena fight goes from 80 minutes, down to 20 minutes.
May 29, 2019, 23:4805/29/19
04/17/19
I applaud you for sticking it out for 70 minutes. 
May 30, 2019, 00:3605/30/19
03/09/19
Reinbeast just stomps low-end arena. It is not like he is relevant later. Go rank up and farm some gear; he will start going down easy.
May 30, 2019, 01:5405/30/19
May 30, 2019, 02:00(edited)
05/26/19

I'd like to see more constructive ideas on the Reinbeast issue than just flat out calling for a nerf or saying "he's fiiiiiiine, get good scrub."

There's Buff block, attack bar reduction to keep Reinbeast from taking a turn, and probably other strats.

What about a cleave team? Speed/atb boost >>> defense break, attack buff, crit buff >>> aoe >>> aoe #2

A control team? stun/freeze, while using attack bar reduction and slow/speed buff to run circles around Reinbeast. (and other useful buffs such as atk buff and def break to make things go faster)

(I played Summoners War for 3 years, I just need to figure what each champion does, everything else is figuring out the meta and their counters)

My arguments above are moot though if Reinbeast is OP even at the upper echelons of arena. Otherwise...people are just crying rather than trying to come up with a strategy.

May 30, 2019, 01:5805/30/19
03/09/19
RoadHouse_ said:

I'd like to more constructive ideas on the Reinbeast issue than just flat out calling for a nerf or saying "he's fiiiiiiine, get good scrub."

There's Buff block, attack bar reduction to keep Reinbeast from taking a turn, and probably other strats.

What about a cleave team? Speed/atb boost >>> defense break, attack buff, crit buff >>> aoe >>> aoe #2

A control team? stun/freeze, while using attack bar reduction and slow/speed buff to run circles around Reinbeast. (and other useful buffs such as atk buff and def break to make things go faster)

Okay. Hit him with a defense debuff. Defense debuff is one of the best things you can bring for killing anything in the arena.
May 30, 2019, 05:2905/30/19
03/16/19

Prodigal said:

Can you guys stop your friggin brainless comments? I know all you Reinbeast beastiality lovers will protect your precious goddamn hero.

"FOCUS HIM FIRST"... Ok, let's focus Reindeer first while they have 3 other DPS heroes that will blow the crap out of our teams. GOOD CALL! Smart person!

"Use 4 green heroes!". So to kill 1 friggin overpowered shit hero, I have to setup FOUR.. repeat, FOUR DPS counters against him? Totally valid and balanced.

"Reinbeast is only good in arena". So? Delete him from the game. He DESTROYS Arena's and sux everywhere else. Then he has, imo, no room in Raid: Shadow Legends.

I'm so sorry im just tired as shit seeing EVERY SINGLE TEAM run REINBEAST in their formation in Gold. Then I have to scroll through, waste 100 gems just to find a single match that's winnable because they do NOT HAVE REINBEAST.

I capitalized all the words for you guys, simply so those that do not seem to have a logical way of thinking can skid through it. I understand most people run DPS heroes and he's a counter to them. But come onnnn, he's not supposed to 1v4 a team unless you 100% counterpick against him. Or runs some dumb sets like "dmg max health" so that your arena fight goes from 80 minutes, down to 20 minutes.

So, what's your point? Everyone's dumb and you're tired of it?

He's an easy target for those who does indeed have a logical way of thinking. All you need is -DEF, or block heal, or block buffs. Block buffs disables both his heal and his shield. Fenax from Sacred order is his direct counter, plus he's stronger affinity. Zargala from orcs has -DEF multi hit. Also, there are heroes who damage ignoring shield, i.e. Chevalier from Sacred order.

May 30, 2019, 05:4405/30/19
05/12/19

shakazul said:

Hello Guys,

I've had some 1on1 fights that were going forever but this has to be the worst one yet.

I've decided to quit after almost 70 minutes of auto(spent the fist 10 actually trying to manual my way into winning).

Something has to be done reharding his shield...it should not be possible to lose a 4vs1 where 2 of those 4 are attack based heroes.

U just manually was fighting wrong from the beginning. Reinbeast isn't the problem if know how to deal with him.

But 70min... want to say - are u fcking ***?
May 30, 2019, 05:4505/30/19
05/12/19

Geka said:

Exactly - use brain.

But about what brain we can talk if he plays auto arena for 70min???
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.