All Categories

Suggestion for higher Tier dungeons

Search
Mar 31, 2019, 03:3903/31/19
03/09/19

Could you please remove the XP pots and green crystals from the higher tier dungeons. Kind of a slap in the face when you farm stage 14 dragon and you get a single XP pot drop or 4 green crystals honestly if you can do a stage 14 dungeon you should be able to solo stages in brutal which give more xp than the pots.

Also for the bottom row of gear could you put something in game that would allow us to trade in like say 6 pairs of epic gloves of the same rank for epic gloves of the same rank with the primary stat we actually want ? IE 6 epic offensive gloves rank 5 for 1 Offensive epic gloves with Crit chance?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2019, 09:5503/31/19
03/16/19

i think that they could keep green shards even at higher stages, but they should increase the amount we can get per run atleast 2x

the same goes for the exp beer
Apr 2, 2019, 07:3204/02/19
03/04/19
Hello! Last couple of days trying to get Greater Arcane Potion... Spent from 400 to 500 energy in Stage 10 and Stage 11 and only one drop with 1 Greater Potion... Is it bug or my luck is become closer to 0?)))
Apr 2, 2019, 21:5804/02/19
02/22/17

kzurab said:

Hello! Last couple of days trying to get Greater Arcane Potion... Spent from 400 to 500 energy in Stage 10 and Stage 11 and only one drop with 1 Greater Potion... Is it bug or my luck is become closer to 0?)))
The drop rates seem totally messed up for potions right now. I also agree with the OP, spending 12 or more energy to get green crystals or brew pots is a waste of time and frustrating beyond belief.

CirillaAdmin
Apr 11, 2019, 08:5504/11/19
02/27/19

Hello! We have already passed the feedback about the Green Crystals and XP Brews in Dungeons to the developers. Thanks for pointing this one out. Regarding trading artifacts, I am afraid, that will hardly be possible, at least in the nearest future. The thing is that such a feature would contradict the whole concept of this side of the game. Making specific artifacts that easy to acquire is likely to lead to the game balance shift and, as a result, may cause unwanted/unpredictable changes.

nephalite said:

Could you please remove the XP pots and green crystals from the higher tier dungeons. Kind of a slap in the face when you farm stage 14 dragon and you get a single XP pot drop or 4 green crystals honestly if you can do a stage 14 dungeon you should be able to solo stages in brutal which give more xp than the pots.

Also for the bottom row of gear could you put something in game that would allow us to trade in like say 6 pairs of epic gloves of the same rank for epic gloves of the same rank with the primary stat we actually want ? IE 6 epic offensive gloves rank 5 for 1 Offensive epic gloves with Crit chance?