All Categories

How rare should legendary champions be?

How rare should legendary champions be?

Search
Comments
Jun 5, 2020, 16:1206/05/20
12/19/19
Took me 5 months to get a decent legendary. Be patient. 
Oct 19, 2020, 03:4910/19/20
12/22/19

I had this thought a while ago about at the very least nudging up the percentage rates for shards. Here's what I was thinking.

Ancient Shards:

Legendary: 2.5%

Epic: 10%

Rare: 87.5% 

Void Shards:

Legendary 5%

Epic: 10%

Rare: 85%

Sacred Shards

Legendary 10%

Epic 90%

The whole purpose of this change would be to make all players feel like the specific boosts to each shard were actually granting them a decent improvement on their chances of acquiring the best champs. Having your chances go from a 0.5% to a 1% in a global summoning boost is lackluster to say the least, particularly for Void Shards. 

Also, I had an idea about increasing the viability of Mystery Shards. Instead of having them be the shard that we always have truckloads of and only use to complete daily missions, there should also occasionally be a Mystery Shard boost where a chance is introduced for Epics to be acquired from Mystery Shards. Something like this.

Mystery Shards

Legendary 0%

Epic 5%

Rare% 14%

Uncommon 50%

Common: 31%

This would add a whole extra layer of fun to the game and also make it easier to upgrade champions abilities without solely relying on skill tomes. 

Oct 22, 2020, 12:3510/22/20
10/11/20
I completely agree with you I know I'm a bit late on this topic but this past weekend they did a 10x chance to get a legendary champ. I was lucky enough to get 1 but with all of the sacred shards I used (around 10) I should have gotten more than that. I got 3 stars on all levels of hard and brutal and I did spend some money buying sacred shards. The drop chance of a legendary is 6% from a sacred shard if they do an event that gives you 10 times the chance to get one of the legendarys then thats a 60% chance I should have gotten at least 4. Let's just say lessened learned. Never again will I pay this company real money just to be bamboozled by an event (Summon Rush) just to be disappointed. I like the game what I don't like is false advertising.
Oct 22, 2020, 13:0810/22/20
Oct 22, 2020, 13:23(edited)
06/27/20

mricks1 said:

I completely agree with you I know I'm a bit late on this topic but this past weekend they did a 10x chance to get a legendary champ. I was lucky enough to get 1 but with all of the sacred shards I used (around 10) I should have gotten more than that. 

They didn't do 10x chance to get a legendary.

Last weekend they did 10x chance to get a specific legendary if you get a legendary.

1 legendary from 10 sacred shards with is better that you could expect with 6% chance.

Oct 22, 2020, 20:0010/22/20
07/23/20

With the current drop rates from sacreds we should be getting 3 or 5 per month for free. 

I think people will leave this game with mixed feelings, the dirty RNG, shameless store prices that go up as you buy will be offset by the legitimately great times you have in game when you hit certain objectives, I still remember the first time I hit 1 million on the CB, broke into Silver arena etc. 

People will dread going into a new game, knowing the angst for acquiring certain "must have" champs, and the grind involved in getting them.

Oct 22, 2020, 22:2310/22/20
10/08/17

The amount of Free to play Legends available  for 100% free is amazing. Be it daily logins / missions / faction wars/ tag team Bazar adding in all the free scared shards that can be cliamed wow what an amazing free to play game

I see absolutely no issues with the amount of  Legends available in the game for free to everyone who play + the scared shards they can collect. So many ways to get Legends

Lvl 57 and no legends? I am confused by that. I am lvl 47 and have my share  of Legends
Oct 24, 2020, 12:5110/24/20
08/17/20
4 weeks am 4 months in pulled 7-10 sacred shards and no legendary   yet ether 
Jan 21, 2021, 23:1901/21/21
01/21/21

Hey everyone! Im currently f2p and is still pretty early at lvl 37 and just pulled my first legendary. Im very sorry about everyone's bad luck. However, I know Im gonna look like a douchebag but, if u guys save a 10x or 2x shard event, you'll have a better chance of opening legendaries. I know its tempting to open the shards, but if u wait for the events, I can almost guarantee with the 10x events you'll get a at least half decent epic champ. 

Even tho legendaries are so rare, doesnt mean they are the better than other ones. Take apothecary for example. S TIER RARE! better than prob about half the legendary supports. Frozen Banshee! can carry people thru UN or N clan boss. 

I wish all of you guys luck in your pulls and hopefully you'll get one. 

Jan 21, 2021, 23:4301/21/21
05/24/19
Apex Avatar

Hey everyone! Im currently f2p and is still pretty early at lvl 37 and just pulled my first legendary. Im very sorry about everyone's bad luck. However, I know Im gonna look like a douchebag but, if u guys save a 10x or 2x shard event, you'll have a better chance of opening legendaries. I know its tempting to open the shards, but if u wait for the events, I can almost guarantee with the 10x events you'll get a at least half decent epic champ. 

Even tho legendaries are so rare, doesnt mean they are the better than other ones. Take apothecary for example. S TIER RARE! better than prob about half the legendary supports. Frozen Banshee! can carry people thru UN or N clan boss. 

Wise words right there

Jan 22, 2021, 00:2301/22/21
Jan 22, 2021, 00:26(edited)
06/27/20
Apex Avatar

I agree with everything except 10x. I think 10x is almost always a trap. Especially for a newish FTP player. 

Let's say, there are 20 epics that you want out of 100. 

During 2x, you get 16/100 chance of getting an epic, and 20/100 chance of that epic being good, 3.2/100 chance of a good epic per shard.

Let's say 10x boosts 1 of those good 20. Chance of getting an epic is 8/100, and the event boosts chance of that epic to be good to 29/109. Multiplying that, we get 2.1/100 chance, 1.5 times worse than during 2x. And you are halving your chance of getting a legendary.

Jan 22, 2021, 00:3001/22/21
10/08/17

3 FREE Legends in 1 Week !

My 180 login reward is coming in 5 days time . Scyl of the Drakes Legend

My tag team Bazaar fragment fusion is 96/100 . Drexthar Bloodtwin Legend

I am 75/100 and expect to complete this with the next events/tourney tomorrow. Iron Brago Legend

All 3 of which are quite powerful Legends

Thats 3 Free legends I am not spending any $$ to aquire. Just 1 example of too many numerous ways to aquire FREE Legends  in this game. Truely FTP friendly, just grind the time and recieve the rewards. Thankyou Plarium RAID for so many rewards :)

Jan 22, 2021, 00:5501/22/21
Jan 22, 2021, 00:59(edited)
05/13/19
Apex Avatar

You are Correct!

You do look like a ___________

The game didn't have 10x or 2x Shard Events 1 year ago when the owner of this forum created the thread.

Jan 24, 2021, 23:4201/24/21
Jan 24, 2021, 23:43(edited)
07/19/20

32 violet shards = 32 blue heros

25 blue shards = 1-2 violet heros

funy ridiculous colors shards just for joke , colors shards ? for wat

i have try boosted and X2 and i not see realy wat is tis boost , fake